Ante
Grey
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Grey

Grey

Post some pics of your legos.
These are pics of my train set. I'll throw up some more when I rebuild them:

This is the engine and half of the flatbed car.
Spoiler:

This is the other half of the flatbed car, the coal car, and the box car. Also the forklift that came with shiny bricks of gold.
Spoiler:

This is the flatbed car without the cargo on it.
Spoiler:

This last pic is a more detailed shot of the box car. There's a little office with a man inside:
Spoiler:

Last edited by Rainbow War on 2011-08-14, 17:06; edited 1 time in total

Ante

Ante

Nice!

+1 creativity AC.

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

not gonna lie, im pretty jelly

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I loved legos as a kid....seeing as how expensive they are now I'm done with them,but,it was fun as hell building anything and making stories up about aliens or making power ranger and DBZ storylines with legos.I always wanted the trains.

I remember when Bionicles (sp?) first came out lol

Grey

Grey

I had the white Bionicle. He was the coolest.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

that's who I had too...the original one with cool skull helmet...they they changed em to some round helmet I think lol

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

My parents gave all my legos to my nephew. It's cool, because I'm sure he gets tons more use out of them than I would. I had tons of lego sets from the 90s, mostly medieval and space dudes.
My nephew is kind of weird, though. When he was five, he separated all of the different pieces and put them in ziploc bags, organizing them by their general shapes.

Grey

Grey

I want to find this one set I had. It was the first set I ever got. It was a Space Semi with trailer. It had a helicopter. And a radar dish on the trailer. It was an awesome little set.

infadel117

infadel117

i go free style when making stuff out of bionicles a train will be hard as hell to compete with

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

mines all in a box atm. i have very few models in one piece Sad

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Cubetron wrote:My parents gave all my legos to my nephew. It's cool, because I'm sure he gets tons more use out of them than I would. I had tons of lego sets from the 90s, mostly medieval and space dudes.
My nephew is kind of weird, though. When he was five, he separated all of the different pieces and put them in ziploc bags, organizing them by their general shapes.

Thats not weird at all man. Most people who love Legos do the same thing. Makes it easier to creat ethings and junk.

I have a friend who creates set pieces and still sets and stuff for concerts. He has this huge workdesk-station thing in his room with like Tubbaware buckets and pencil holder drawer things devoted to different shapes and colors.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yeah, if you dont isolate the pieces you spend half an hour looking for a 3 stud L plate Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum