Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Muwahaha I love the Thompson! Warning picture heavy!

+3
Wacco
Kitsune
Artimise Flare
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Been addicted to it as of late. Trying to bring it up into my top 3 best guns, there is a great sense of satisfaction using underused weapons especially when it's supposedly inferior to most kit weapons.

Assault: M1A1 Thompson: Grenade Pouch, Magnum Ammo
M1911 .45 as my side arm + C4 ATV's = much fun and a lot of very angry tankers.

Lately I've just been screwing around and been trying to have fun with it. Did my best with it lately while running solo on Panama Canal. Still had a bunch of stupid blueberries that caused us to lose the match, but getting the whole enemy team terrified of ATV's racing towards them was quite hilarious.

No doubt though, you guys here can do better than me though xD

Muwahaha I love the Thompson! Warning picture heavy! IMG_0273

Muwahaha I love the Thompson! Warning picture heavy! IMG_0269

Muwahaha I love the Thompson! Warning picture heavy! IMG_0272

Kitsune

Kitsune

The Thompson is, without a doubt very usable. One of my friends and I mainly used to just use to see if we could make the whole lobby rage-switch to it. I'm not a huge fan of it, but I will admit it is pretty fun to use.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I've tried that with only limited success. Got one guy to switch, but he quickly went back to his own setup. Have had people switch to using the M16A2 or the M14 numerous times though.

I think the reason I'm good at it is because I ran assault wookie a lot with it.

Wacco

I just platinumed the Thomson like a week ago. I enjoyed using it, but it did get hard to use sometimes. When you get consistently beaten by M416's with 4x scopes, it gets a little tiresome.

Ante

Ante

It can be a decent assault wookie weapon since it has good hipfire. I really like the sound of it too, but I usually pass it up for other weapons. *shrug*

Zillah

Zillah

Its a lot better in Vietnam where it has a 20 base damage instead of a 16.7 (IMO)

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I used it one time with great results, actually got 2 peices of love mail for it!Very Happy

but otherwise I find it underpowered and kinda innacurate, so I choose other guns instead.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Inaccurate? I'm pretty accurate with it O.o strange. Maybe it's one of those weapons I just click with weird. But yes, it will get beaten out every time if you're not using MA with it. Not sure how you all manage to get love/hate mail. I think I've only gotten it once a super long time ago. Not one since.

Then again I don't Teabag or anything unless it's worthy of doing so.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

That was just about the last piece of mail I have gotten. I've only gotten about 5-6 but that just happens to be one (actually two). I almost never teabag or go out of my way to piss people off. I just had one REALLY good match with it. In fact I think I still have the guys on my FL though I almost never play with them.

I just didn't click with the thompson. It just falls in an area where I don't find it effective. You kicked ass with it though, pretty easy to see that.

razelas

razelas

I love the Thompson in BC2, especially when I was below level 10 and I had a hard time adjusting to all the weapons without a RDS. I have since moved on, but it has a nice feel to it. I use it once in a while.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, I was just on fire those matches though. Went up against I think an entire team that was talking to each other because they were good, like STUPID good. Even with me and my friends trying to coordinate attacks against them, we just didn't have the level of cooperation with our teams blueberries. Thus we got crushed due to superior skill on the other team.

We did our part though, all of us managed to at least knife one of the enemy teams players which made up for the absolutely crushing loss we had during that round.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum