the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

me terry and camel = winning

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1me terry and camel  = winning Empty me terry and camel = winning 2011-08-17, 13:15

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i joined a game of conquest last night, losing quite bad.

1 base only on harvest day.

2 players idle at spawn.

6v8

i was taking the nearest base and noticed camel was in my game. we started to win.

then we capped 3 bases, only one of which was me. i saw camel rolling round in a tank a lot Very Happy

then i killed a tank despite the fact he knew i was in the building, i just moved back and forth between windows and his brain overloaded with the simplicity XD

then with 20 tickets left i spawned on a quad, hopped off by the enemy deployment and stole their tank. drove it halfway across the battlefield and shot an enemy tank in the ass just before the match ended with a win.

then it was panama canal and i got an explosive pin and anti-vehicle pin. we had some DUMBASS tankers on the other side. i killed 5 tanks all in the same spot by the train yard flag. i invited terry aong for the funs.

i also pulled a Khult, i ran though some guys gunfire a good 10ft and stabbed him, taking his gold tags cheers.

one of the enemies was a dickhead, i shot him in the crotch (through the stairways) and got a headshot Laughing

infadel117

infadel117

you shot him where and it counted as a whatnow

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

PROFESSOR GRIZWALD! wrote:one of the enemies was a dickhead, i shot him in the crotch (through the stairways) and got a headshot Laughing

LOL! yeah we had some good matches last night. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, I had to go drinking with a freind to celebrate his divorce!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Sounds like fun man. Camel always joins my games randomly and we go on to win most of the time. Pretty awesome he is.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Camel is a good guy to have around. He almost always has C4 and a shotty/BA which are things I don't carry often, so I think he compliments my game well.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Terrinator wrote:
PROFESSOR GRIZWALD! wrote:one of the enemies was a dickhead, i shot him in the crotch (through the stairways) and got a headshot Laughing

LOL! yeah we had some good matches last night. Sorry I couldn't stay longer, I had to go drinking with a freind to celebrate his divorce!

no worries, i got off at the same time. went to a brewery in dorset today so i needed the sleep Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum