You are not connected. Please login or register

Alright Gentlemen, I Need Help

+3
Zillah
Epyk MD
Captain Pirate Pineapple
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Alright Gentlemen, I Need Help Empty Alright Gentlemen, I Need Help 2011-08-30, 23:36

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Who's going to be my wingman? I have plans with the chick from the concert tomorrow night. Thursday night is going to be a night with the ex. Friday night is going to be a night with a chick I've been talking to for like a week. Well, now a different chick who I haven't talked to in like three weeks wants me to come out Thursday night. I'm all about that, since the chick is really cool and she's easy on the eyes. She's also going to be bringing one of her friends, who I flirted with a lot! Now who wants to be my wingman and help me out here?!

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I vote GM

Zillah

Zillah

yep, GM's got that old school game.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

If i knew were Ephrata was id be totally in Very Happy

Khfan60

Khfan60

Why take a wingman?

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Have both of them get drunk. Take them both.

Yes, I'm a genius.

chunckylover53

I don't live too far from him but i will be busy those days...

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frosty - You wouldn't like them. They are not sheep so your "super awesome" velcro gloves wouldn't work.

Lovin - Because I'm going to need help. Going out to a public place where a couple people like to go that don't like me very much.

Ars - I would love to, but that's going to take a lot of alcohol and money. I'm going to be spending a bit tonight and Friday on other dates, otherwise I would be all about that.

Gil - Start heading this way. I only need help on Thursday.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum