Epyk MD
Frostbyrn
Pariah
20 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Pariah

Pariah

As some of the few and elite american college graduates, what do you guys recommend for shit I need? I have no roommate, and I have the bare essentials (notebooks, laptop, tablet, phone, PC and shit) covered. Anyone wanna suggest something?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Weed

Lots of fucking Weed

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:Weed

Lots of fucking Weed
I live in the whitest, upper-middle-class-est neighborhood in the fucking world. Weed I'm gonna have to buy there.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

You have a point

No one at all deals pot in a upper middle class neighbourhood Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:You have a point

not the problem. No one deals good weed, it's all overpriced bullshit cut with oregano

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pffft like you upper middle classers can tell the difference Very Happy

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

i would kill for some upper-middle classness.

Pariah wrote:

not the problem. No one deals good weed, it's all overpriced bullshit cut with oregano

Cut with oregano?

Wut

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:
Pariah wrote:

Cut with oregano?

Wut

Some of them are really dumb

I suppose its like cutting Coke with random white powders

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:
Pariah wrote:

Cut with oregano?

Wut

a friend of mine sold oregano to the dumbshit greek "gangstah" at our school. He did this for six months, and the kid never caught on.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Im guessing you only added Greek in there because if Greg Very Happy

Wow

Never heard of somebody so stupid

Pariah

Pariah

Frostbyrn wrote:Im guessing you only added Greek in there because if Greg Very Happy
noooooo.....

>.>
<.<

Sym, the stoners at my school are a special brand of retarded.

Smack him for me

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I dont know

I knew a guy who got Salmonella poisoning by trying to cook raw chicken with a lighter then eating it

also knew one who ate a goldfish, Live

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

...where the hell do you meet people like that

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

MissSym wrote:...where the hell do you meet people like that

Places of Higher Learning Very Happy

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

Frostbyrn wrote:
MissSym wrote:...where the hell do you meet people like that

Places of Higher Learning Very Happy

Must just be in your area then.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Actually both of those two people were Asians

So I blame Storm Very Happy

Zillah

Zillah

Cool 

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Quite easy actually. If the target doesn't know how the real stuff feels (or is inexperienced/convincingly fooled), you can give him fake stuff.

That's how placebos work. You ever give non-alcoholic beer to kids and say it's real? They believe it and their brain tells them to act drunk, based on their preconceptions of what being drunk will be like.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I always wanted to throw a party with non alcoholic beer and see who acts drunk Razz

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

I have a friend who was once very intoxicated and very pissed off, to the point of being ready to do something extremely stupid. He also had it stuck in his mind that night to go down to the Police station and kill a cop, that kind of "I have no control over my impulses" drunk.

Long story short, the only thing that would calm this guy was weed, which there was none to be found at the time. So we used oregano as a placebo. He kept going on about how there was something funny about the weed, but he calmed down.

Pariah wrote: Alright, what do I need for college?

Condoms and lots of fucking weed.

Oh, and a pen, because people write shit down in places like that.

Chewy

Chewy

Frostbyrn wrote:I dont know

I knew a guy who got Salmonella poisoning by trying to cook raw chicken with a lighter then eating it

also knew one who ate a goldfish, Live

There are people from my high school who ate 20+ live goldfish in one sitting.

For some reason it was a tradition.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

there was a video awhile back I posted of a dude dying from eating roaches and worms...or maybe just roaches >_> lmfao. He ate them raw,so I guess they clawed their way through his stomach

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

get your parents to stock your fridge when they drop you off.
and also make them take you for a meal haha.

both these things also apply for anytime they visit you Razz

Khfan60

Khfan60

I was gonna say a car, but you're dorming right? Beanbag chairs maybe?

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Khfan60 wrote:I was gonna say a car, but you're dorming right? Beanbag chairs maybe?

Better yet, mobile beanbag chairs. With beer holders!

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

better yet...wheel chair pimped out: Rims, Beer holders, etc, etc, etc.

MH wrote:Quite easy actually. If the target doesn't know how the real stuff feels (or is inexperienced/convincingly fooled), you can give him fake stuff.

That's how placebos work. You ever give non-alcoholic beer to kids and say it's real? They believe it and their brain tells them to act drunk, based on their preconceptions of what being drunk will be like.

Heres the thing

MJ is nothing like oregano, except for the color.

Only the stupidest of the stupid would fall for something like that

Especially more than once

Pariah

Pariah

Sym wrote:Only the stupidest of the stupid would fall for something like that
Sym wrote: stupidest of the stupid
that right there describes Angelo perfectly.

Angelo?

Now I feel bad for him

RStudios

Alright, what do I need for college? Durexmultimix

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Oh yeah a Pen you would be surprised how many people forget Pens

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sticky notes and a highlighter to mark important passages/pages in your textbooks. Something to keep your notes organized in like a big binder or something. Blank loose leaf paper. Maybe some graph paper if you're going to take any math classes. Oh and a scientific calculator.

Take as many notes as you can while there and read the chapter of whatever you're learning before the class about that chapter. Your information retention will be drastically improved.

So what's your major anyway?

edit: also condoms if you're going to be single/unattached.

Pariah

Pariah

HydrasBreath wrote:Sticky notes and a highlighter to mark important passages/pages in your textbooks. Something to keep your notes organized in like a big binder or something. Blank loose leaf paper. Maybe some graph paper if you're going to take any math classes. Oh and a scientific calculator.

Take as many notes as you can while there and read the chapter of whatever you're learning before the class about that chapter. Your information retention will be drastically improved.

for notes, I have Evernote on all my devices, as well as getting a few notebooks and thin binders, then segregating by class. I have two calculators, one simple, one graphing.

I'm looking at Biology and CS as dual majors at the moment. Since I have over 40 credits walking in, and I only need 30 per major, it won't be hard to rack up those classes (I say tentatively).

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I like to use Paper clips as bookmarks to denote important chapters Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Pariah wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:Sticky notes and a highlighter to mark important passages/pages in your textbooks. Something to keep your notes organized in like a big binder or something. Blank loose leaf paper. Maybe some graph paper if you're going to take any math classes. Oh and a scientific calculator.

for notes, I have Evernote on all my devices, as well as getting a few notebooks and thin binders, then segregating by class. I have two calculators, one simple, one graphing.

I'm looking at Biology and CS as dual majors at the moment. Since I have over 40 credits walking in, and I only need 30 per major, it won't be hard to rack up those classes (I say tentatively).

haha you damn kids and your technology. We had to do all that shit by hand mostly. Majority of people took notes by hand and nobody really had their own graph calculator.

I wonder if it'll ever get to a point where everyone just has a laptop or tablet to take notes in like high school and stuff.

I wonder if they would ever allow that.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

RStudios wrote:Alright, what do I need for college? Durexmultimix
damn things busted on me before lol...I'd take a LifeStyles brand over it Razz

sheep

sheep

Don't forget your penis.  (Sorry Siren lol)

Hydras, that's already happening.  A lot of the high-end type schools require that you have your own personal laptop to use for notes and school work, and videos for the classes.

Is the dorm going to have any furniture?  Like a desk?  Maybe bring your own mattress.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

JrTapia1991 wrote:
RStudios wrote:Alright, what do I need for college? Durexmultimix
damn things busted on me before lol...I'd take a LifeStyles brand over it Razz

Never had a Durex bust on me before. Some other brands though have, like Duo.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Trojans are the only ones I've tried that I haven't had problems with. I think I've tried both durex and lifestyles and maybe a few other random ones.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

No Trojans in Greece (funny since Greeks fought in the Trojan war).

Ive never even heard of Duo

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Plus you know Condoms are only like 97% effective Very Happy

Pariah

Pariah

Trojan is the dumbest name possible for a condom. Because the one thing we want to think about when it comes to preventing pregnancy is a story about a bunch of dudes using a fake horse to enter a city, then busting out and fucking all your shit up.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Pariah wrote:Trojan is the dumbest name possible for a condom. Because the one thing we want to think about when it comes to preventing pregnancy is a story about a bunch of dudes using a fake horse to enter a city, then busting out and fucking all your shit up.

Who told you Kaleis Girlfriends Marriage plan! Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I actually had a trojan bust before too lol. Surprisingly never a cheap lifestyle's brand

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Pariah wrote:Trojan is the dumbest name possible for a condom. Because the one thing we want to think about when it comes to preventing pregnancy is a story about a bunch of dudes using a fake horse to enter a city, then busting out and fucking all your shit up.

The whole war started because of how slutty Helena was, so it kinda makes sense maybe.

I dunno.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Condoms are for pussies (haha!). Go get a vasectomy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum