Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why....why the holy hell I am watching Jerry Springer right now?

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Okay so this black guy comes out and tells Jerry he is into HUGE, FAT, VOLUPTIOUS WOMEN!
And that his brother introduced him to this fat chick he was going out with, and he instantly fell in love. And started cheating on his girlfriend of seven years with his brothers fat gf.

So he wants to tell both his GF and his brother what happened.
His gf and the fat chick he cheated with come out, they all start fightnig. His gf of seven years is crying and hes all like "Your just not fat enough for me!" And then his gf and his other woman he cheated with started fighting.

Then his brother comes out, and is like dude....thats a man!
And hes all like "WHATS! YOU A MAN!"
And then the fat person he thought was a woman that gave him "THE BEST SLOPPY ORAL HE EVER HAD" in a car at night in the dark is like "YUP! 9 long meaty inches baby! Then starts pelvic thrusting the air, and hes all like Sad YOU A MAN!?" Then runs and starts fighting her/it before she like throws him and rushes and tackles him.

Then he starts crying and begs his old GF to take him back and shes all like "Oh you want this!?! ALL O DIS!" And starts to dance...all scary like and jiggly on the stage.

And then the other dude who was really a fake woman is all like, "HE LIKED THIS BETTER!" Then starts dancing even more scary and jelly like on the stage before the other guy and him start fighting again.

Seriously....I feel like my IQ is dropping every second.

Ante

Ante

Why....why the holy hell I am watching Jerry Springer right now? 9qR8Y

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I'm not going to directly comment on the show, because I have too much self respect for that. but I will awnser the question in the topic title.

Its because you've done bad things in the past and you feel hte subconscious need to punish yourself.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Terrinator wrote:

Its because you've done bad things in the past and you feel hte subconscious need to punish yourself.

wow......couldnt have put it better myself.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Jeremy Kyle show is funnier Very Happy

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

Because if you weren't watching Jerry Springer, you'd be punching yourself in the dick.

Boredom makes people do crazy shit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum