You are not connected. Please login or register

Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF

+3
Cardboard Fox
Frostbyrn
HydrasBreath ♜
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 19:18

Gonna get hammered tonight

Word

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Thumbs up have a good one dude!

Oh I intend to

Still not quite sure what Im gonna do.....probably go to the local watering hole with the wife unit and my buddy.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

And this is when everyone decides to stop posting

Frostbyrn wrote:And this is when everyone decides to stop posting

scratch

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Scumbag SeC

Posts when your busy,Quiet when your bored

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

posting

Frostbyrn wrote:Scumbag SeC

Posts when your busy,Quiet when your bored

Word

Cardboard Fox wrote:posting

Thanks for the contribution to my amazing thread!

10Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 20:49

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Sounds like my plans too. Except I'm going with my brother and well probably home with whoever will be taking me.

11Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 20:50

Gonna be drinking hard A tonight

I might get into trouble

12Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 20:57

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I'm expecting trouble as we are going to the same place my ex fiancee and her current boyfriend are going to be at. Not only that, but a chick I've been talking to is coming out as a "date" with this other guy. When I first met her, they were on a "date" then. Fooled me as I chatted her up all night and he went home by himself.

13Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 21:23

sheep

sheep

[wanders in, coughs, wanders out]

14Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 21:24

Thanks for making me sick you jerk

15Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 21:27

sheep

sheep

You'll get more days off Smile And then you can get loaded on cough syrup like I shoulda done.

16Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 21:30

I cant afford any days off

* is poor right now *

17Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 21:32

sheep

sheep

Poor is lame. I hate being poor.

18Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 22:36

So I guess were not going out tonight

Gonna stay home and drink instead

The wife is playing Minecraft

19Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 22:37

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Tumblr_mfpgleiOmG1qgs0jno1_500

I'm not going out here,storming pretty bad here

20Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 22:41

That means people better be posting tonight!!!!!

Also ordering some pizza and wings

21Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 22:42

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn that sounds yummy...I just had some sub-par ramen noodle,and some bleh instant coffee

22Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 22:43

Right now Im smoking a bowl and drinking a beer

* winner *

23Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 22:50

sheep

sheep

I'm going to go play Rock Band at my dad's friend's house as their daughter is visiting from college and since I'm the video game geek I get to help unlock songs and laugh at the drunk old people Smile

24Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2012-12-31, 22:58

Drunk old people are good times

25Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2013-01-01, 03:30

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Drunk dumb people areamusing times! I love my bar! I can do what I want and the bartenders still love me! Really thinking I wat to bang the one bartender.

26Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2013-01-01, 04:57

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im working.....well nit at the momnt.

Currrently im taking a shit in the upstairs bathroom instead of working
But working nonetheless

27Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2013-01-01, 14:26

Kurz wrote:Im working.....well nit at the momnt.

But working nonetheless

Ha

28Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF Empty Re: Holy Hell I GOT THE DAY OFF 2013-01-01, 16:12

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Kurz wrote:Im working.....well nit at the momnt.

But working nonetheless

Well technically you are still working on something...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum