New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

My idea for a skyrim mod: active Civil War

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Duck

Duck

If you go along the frontlines between the Empire and the Stormcloakes, you'll frequently find squad sized conflicts between foot soldiers. Skirmishes anywhere from 4v4 to 9v9 along the frontlines of the war. Any troops that are alive after a skirmish will go on to attack the enemy fort that they were headed to, where they will most likely be killed off.

Couriers will visit each fort and report back to Windhelm/Solitude. Afterwords, troops and supply wagons will be sent to forts that are low on soldiers. Forts will not regenerate soldiers; they will only get reinforcements from their home cities.

So without intervention from the player, the Imperials and Stormcloaks will just be engaged in a long fight that doesn't really result in anything.

If the player kills a courier, another will be sent and reinforcements will be delayed until a courier can tell the home city how many reinforcements the fort needs. The second courier will have a few bodyguards, the third would have even more. The courier will lose a body guard for every two trips it completes without being attacked.

If the player or a faction clears out a fort, it will be occupied by the next fation to step foot into it.

I don't have any means to make a mod, but some kind of thing like this where you can see the war playing out would be awesome IMO.

Wacco

That sounds awesome, I wish I had any clue how to go about making mods.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum