New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Interesting Skyrim Idea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Interesting Skyrim Idea Empty Interesting Skyrim Idea 2011-01-17, 18:30

Wacco

This is from this topic on GFAQ's: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/57840181

"They should split it into two scales: player damage and enemy damage. Player Damage changes how much you do to enemies, and Enemy damage changes how much they do to you. Having both, you could increase the deadliness off both sides, or make enemies harder to kill without them destroying you."

I think this is a cool idea if there is a difficulty slider. If it's the "Very Easy, Easy, Normal, Hard, Very Hard" system, it wouldn't work. I think this could really make the game more interesting by making enemies tougher, but not having to spend an hour killing one guy.

2Interesting Skyrim Idea Empty Re: Interesting Skyrim Idea 2011-01-17, 22:29

Duck

Duck

Yeah. People said if you wanted a better challenge out of Oblivion turn up the difficulty, that's bullshit because all that does is make everything impossible to kill.

It'd be cool to see a hardcore mode for Skyrim, where everything dies realistically. You have to block, if you are stabbed with no armor you die. Armor would blunt it somewhat I guess, but it'd be more about actually winning sword fights than just backpedaling and beating guys over the head with a sword till they fall down.

Sword skill would still have a purpose, it could determine how well you can disarm an enemy or throw them off guard and whatnot, and it would be compared against other enemies' sword skill to see if you could out do them easily or not.

Although I'm describing something wayyy different than elder scrolls..

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum