We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

i hate that i pay for 7 MB/s

+2
JrTapia1991
Epyk MD
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i hate that i pay for 7 MB/s Empty i hate that i pay for 7 MB/s 2012-07-31, 16:59

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

but average 1.5...

/rageasy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

mine's been slow too, windjammer sucks

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

iver never reached higher than 2 MB/s let alone my max...

My internet gets slow during mid day, but usually works pretty well the other times.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it's been weird as hell,my xbox is hooked up via bridge connection to my laptop since the router is too far away.....and like the other night my laptop said the internet was blown out but yet the xbox live was working fine and I was talking in a party

weird stuff like internet being out,but yet yahoo messenger worked,but no web page worked

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk wrote:iver never reached higher than 2 MB/s let alone my max...

are you talking megabytes or megabits?

infadel117

infadel117

my computor was moved into my room but we fed an ethernet cable under the house so i still have the same connection as when i first joined Very Happy

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

yup, im in the same boat as you.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I demand a refund.Took them a year to fix the main amplifier box outside after me going up there several times a week and calling alot but yet they blamed me for it blowing out Rolling Eyes now that it's not blowing out every 5 mins,it's been slow as hell

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

bytes.

Chewy

Chewy

Might as well switch to AT&T DSL bro, you can get 3Mbps for $20/month for a year and it's DSL so it doesn't fluctuate too much.

EDIT: Oh wait if you're talking bytes that's a significant decrease in speed...

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn I wish ATT had internet here...I'd totally go with that. 60 a month for 10mb is starting to really suck.No telling when they're gonna jack the price up again either

Are you paying for a 56 Mb/s connection? All internet providers use megabits to measure their internet speeds.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum