Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

I HATE SECOND CHANCE! I also hate GFAQs.

+5
TheGM
D
Crunchy
Kyuubey
Tater
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I'm in a stupor of pure rage. First second chance was pissing me off, then I read the responses to my topic, then the game disconnects leaving me hitting X to respawn for a good ten seconds before it finally goes back to the lobby (while prior to that, the host migrated three fucking times, twice while I was in the middle of a firefight). Then I go back to my topic, and I just want to beat these trolls over the head with a brick. But there's no point in arguing. Still, I'd like to find them in real life and punch each of them right in their smart little mouths.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960189-call-of-duty-black-ops/57425692

Tater

Tater

*hesitates to click on link!

fuck it i'll click and rage with you...

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

If you complain about anything on GameFAQS, everyone will say one of these:

1.You're bad
or
2.Quit camping

Crunchy

Crunchy

second chance is useless anyways. How often do you get a kill with it? The only use for it is getting the guy who put you down pissed off because his teammate just killed you.

Crunchy wrote:second chance is useless anyways. How often do you get a kill with it? The only use for it is getting the guy who put you down pissed off because his teammate just killed you.
I get a kill or get revived about 33% of the time.

I know, Second Chance eats butt.

But I just want to get every perk upgraded to pro, and buy every attachment for every gun possible, seeing as I don't plan on prestiging again.

No offense, but why would you waste your 3rd perk on Second Chance anyways? Most of the time, you're just going to die without getting a kill anyways; if it's useful for anything, it's good for annoying the hell out of people and making them waste bullets, as well as them not getting your primary weapon, but that's not really that much of a benefit, because you only get it if you die anyways.

I rarely get Host Migration in CoD, but whenever I do, it's only when I was trying to run, and somebody has a gun right to my back, for a free kill. THAT makes me rage more than anything (other than getting killed by a launcher/noob tube)

D

He's already stated that he wants to get the pro version of each perk so it's not really a matter of it being a good perk or not.

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:He's already stated that he wants to get the pro version of each perk so it's not really a matter of it being a good perk or not.

It's not even worth trying though, lol. Trying to go for that, is a really surefire way to get pissed off.

D

Not really your place to say if it's worth it or not.

If the man wants to pro his perk, let the man pro his perk.

Crunchy

Crunchy

lol whenever I see a guy down wanting to be revived, I just T-bag himfor using the perk

D

Crunchy wrote:lol whenever I see a guy down wanting to be revived, I just T-bag himfor using the perk

I laughed like a banshee reading this.

TheGM

TheGM

Damn right.

I wanna pro marathon and I don't really play this game all that often.

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:Not really your place to say if it's worth it or not.

Considering I know the advantages the other perks, especially Pro have over this Second Chance, then yes, I think I do. Second Chance is a good way to just make the lobby/yourself rage, lol.

Chewy, that's hilarious. xD

TheGM

TheGM

That is subjective bro.

Chewy

Chewy

DrBob276 wrote:

Thanks but I didn't really say anything. How long have you been able to read my thoughts?

TheGM

TheGM

next time somebody asks for one.....I'm so T-Bagging them brah.

D

DrBob276 wrote:

Considering I know the advantages the other perks, especially Pro have over this Second Chance, then yes, I think I do. Second Chance is a good way to just make the lobby/yourself rage, lol.

Bob, the point of this topic is not which is the best perk now is it? Cramtron himself has already admitted the perk is not that great.

You're basically saying that it's your place to say what is and isn't worth someone else's time.

TheGM wrote:That is subjective bro.

Not really.

Marathon (Pro) is good at helping you get to objectives/close the distance when using short range weapons.

Tactical Mask Pro protects you from tactical grenade spam as well as helping you find people hit by yours.

Hacker Pro shows you where enemy equipment is (never get killed by claymores again), you're invisible to motion sensors, and you can take enemy equipment as your own.

Ninja Pro keeps you from being soundwhored, and helps you soundwhore other players.

Second Chance only activates when you take a lethal amount of damage, putting you into a state with very little health/mobility, with a relatively weak weapon. You will probably be killed before a revive 90%+ of the time, and is only good to defend against: The Olympia, Python (no speed loader), the L96, the Stakeout, and that's pretty much it. It also does not activate if you are in the air/killed by an explosion/on stairs (for whatever reason, I don't know)

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:
DrBob276 wrote:

Bob, the point of this topic is not which is the best perk now is it? Cramtron himself has already admitted the perk is not that great.

You're basically saying that it's your place to say what is and isn't worth someone else's time.

By experience, and in a sense, yes.

D

You're sadly mistaken dude.

So it is your place to say what is or is not worth Cram's time?

D

By experience, and in a sense, yes.

I have always felt that Last Stand was the most worthless of perks.

But I've also always wanted to unlock everything, regardless of whether or not I used it.

I unlocked it last time I played levels 1-50, and I'm going to do it again. Even if it gets me foaming at the mouth and screaming. The only perks I didn't upgrade last time were Scout and Tac Mask. I'm actually getting kind of close with Scout, but I haven't even bothered using Tac Mask, yet. That'll come later.

D00MSDAY DEVICE wrote:By experience, and in a sense, yes.

I just may have to sig that.

TheGM

TheGM

And I guess you don't no what Subjective means either.

And don't go running to wikipedia to search up what it means.

D

The Cramtron wrote:I have always felt that Last Stand was the most worthless of perks.

But I've also always wanted to unlock everything, regardless of whether or not I used it.

I unlocked it last time I played levels 1-50, and I'm going to do it again. Even if it gets me foaming at the mouth and screaming. The only perks I didn't upgrade last time were Scout and Tac Mask. I'm actually getting kind of close with Scout, but I haven't even bothered using Tac Mask, yet. That'll come later.

It's not worth your time dude. You need to rethink this. Razz

The Cramtron wrote:I have always felt that Last Stand was the most worthless of perks.

I don't know how you can handle it. I just shut off my 360 now when I reach my limit of tolerating bullshit and annoying things for the day. How anybody could stand getting Second Chance Pro is beyond me.

Subjective means more based on opinion, or to the person, and no, it is a fact that it is by far the worst perk.

TheGM

TheGM

No you think it is the worst perk.

How is it better than any other 3rd perk then? If you can prove to me that it is somewhat useful, under normal circumstances, I may change my mind.

TheGM

TheGM

I never said anything was better or worse. you did. That is your opinion, so Check this fact shit at the door bro.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Everything is subjective. I could say that tables don't really exist and that's what I think and if that's what I believe, you can't prove me wrong. An opinion is an opinion, not a fact Smile

I do indeed believe tables are a figment of your imagination. Wut!?

You have no back up evidence, so obviously you are wrong. I provided ample reasons as to why it Second Chance is worthless in the face of all the Green Perks, but you cannot come up with one explanation as to why it is worth using? Then this is settled; until you can come up with a logical argument you have failed to prove that anybody should use it.

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Bob, it's an opinion. Nothing is fact. Drop it please Smile

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:Bob, it's an opinion. Nothing is fact. Drop it please Smile

So be it, but I still have logical evidence as to why it is, in fact, inferior to the other perks. I bet if I make a poll on GameFAQs, as to what the worst Green Perk was, it would be between Tactical Mask and Second Chance (maybe Ninja, until the footstep sounds are fixed)

Mrs. Terry of Hat

Mrs. Terry of Hat

I'm just saying that it would still be an opinion. Evidence based on your opinions don't make your opinions fact. If I said that I thought Battlefield was the worst game ever, and came up with a million evidence-based reasons as to why I thought that, it doesn't make it a fact. It's still an opinion. Hard to distinguish sometimes but you can't make everyone agree with your opinions - that's why they aren't facts Smile /done

Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:I'm just saying that it would still be an opinion. Evidence based on your opinions don't make your opinions fact. If I said that I thought Battlefield was the worst game ever, and came up with a million evidence-based reasons as to why I thought that, it doesn't make it a fact. It's still an opinion. Hard to distinguish sometimes but you can't make everyone agree with your opinions - that's why they aren't facts Smile /done

This is a little different. This is comparing not the qualities of a game, but the functions of various features in the game. Some perks far outclass others; if there is no back-up as to why one perk is NOT inferior to the other, than it must be inferior. It's more as if I am arguing that human beings are the most intelligent being on our planet, then somebody argues that cockroaches are more intelligent. There's much more evidence to prove otherwise. Trying to say a game like BF/CoD/or any, for that matter is, the worse game ever, and back it up, is more close to opinion, because it would be more like arguing that human beings are the best beings on the planet, but that has plenty of counter arguments.

Bob, did you come here to pick an argument with everybody? WTF, man?

The Cramtron wrote:Bob, did you come here to pick an argument with everybody? WTF, man?

Not originally. Sorry, I can't help but want to argue though; I've been thinking about it for a few minutes. Maybe a bad habit I picked up from GameFAQs? I've always been arguementitive though, but not nearly as combative.

Zillah

Zillah

DrBob276 wrote:
Mrs. Terry of Hat wrote:I'm just saying that it would still be an opinion. Evidence based on your opinions don't make your opinions fact. If I said that I thought Battlefield was the worst game ever, and came up with a million evidence-based reasons as to why I thought that, it doesn't make it a fact. It's still an opinion. Hard to distinguish sometimes but you can't make everyone agree with your opinions - that's why they aren't facts Smile /done

This is a little different. This is comparing not the qualities of a game, but the functions of various features in the game. Some perks far outclass others; if there is no back-up as to why one perk is NOT inferior to the other, than it must be inferior. It's more as if I am arguing that human beings are the most intelligent being on our planet, then somebody argues that cockroaches are more intelligent. There's much more evidence to prove otherwise. Trying to say a game like BF/CoD/or any, for that matter is, the worse game ever, and back it up, is more close to opinion, because it would be more like arguing that human beings are the best beings on the planet, but that has plenty of counter arguments.

Argumentative much?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Argumentative much?

Well, yeah. It's Kitty dude.

TheGM

TheGM

4 + 4 = 8 is a fact.

8 being a better number then 4 is an opinion.

Then you post this

"You have no back up evidence, so obviously you are wrong. I provided ample reasons as to why it Second Chance is worthless in the face of all the Green Perks, but you cannot come up with one explanation as to why it is worth using? Then this is settled; until you can come up with a logical argument you have failed to prove that anybody should use it."

What the fuck are you talking about Bro? Who is this imaginary poster you are having a debate with? or Just anotehr Bob smoke screen.

You, obviously GM. You cannot provide any evidence as to why Second Chance is even a viable perk to use.

D

Bob. Stop it already dude.

Then stop having people pick fights with me constantly.

D

Who's picking a fight with you Bob?

Isn't it obvious? >_>

D

Um, not that's why I'm asking.

TheGM

TheGM

Never said it was or it wasn't. And that is you failing at reading comprehension. And how viable the perk has nothing to do with you coming off as a prentenious jerk. There was no "my experince with it sucked" It was "It fucking sucks and thats a Fact because Dr.Bob E.Mo Bradley fucking said so!"

I never knew the word of Bob meant so much. The sway it holds over all things earthly. I guess the SCAR-L is garbage, vehicles are unstoppable, Perks you don't like suck, and books are for dorks.

I happen to like books. My Opinion is you are either a troll....or fucking crazy.....the thing is one of those is probably a fact.

*drops mic*

You obviously have no light on upstairs. As I've said, this is not only my opinion, but a collective group would agree with me by far.

The SCAR-L is awful, because it offers only 5 more rounds for much more recoil.

Vehicles in BC2 are unstoppable against a good team/user.

Considering the fact that your skill in games in general seems to be lacking, you don't really deserve to really even have a say in anything. Also, still no back up, because there is NO support that second chance is good. If I go on GameFAQs, right now, and see how many people say that Second Chance is worthless, they probably would agree.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum