Chewy
Frostbyrn
Admin
Ron Swanson
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

And I'm trying my best not to gawk at her. She is there because the GF's sis is on her way to college so her and her friend crashed at our house. And it just so happens that her friend is a smoking hot chinese girl. Please SeC, grant me the strength to not get caught staring at her while the GF is around tonight, I need your help! pale

Admin

Admin

Pics or you're a god damn liar!

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Dude just look

Its what I would do

Ask yourself, what would Sym do?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Wouldn't taht be awkward? Should I ask her before I take a picture of her? Maybe I should leave out the part where I tell her the picture is for the internet >_>

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:Dude just look

Its what I would do

Ask yourself, what would Sym do?

AC worthy Cool

Terry Corp. wrote:Wouldn't taht be awkward? Should I ask her before I take a picture of her? Maybe I should leave out the part where I tell her the picture is for the internet >_>

Haha

But seriously I would just look.

My wife doesn't care if I look at anybody, as long as I dont touch.

Hopefully your GF has a similar rule.....or my plan may backfire.

Admin

Admin

Obvious evasion tactic.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

A similar situation occurred in Reaper

How hot are we talking here?

I mean if shes smoking you cant really get in trouble. Your a dude. We look without realizing it.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ask her if she knows how to do the Downward facing dog Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

Terry Corp. wrote:Wouldn't taht be awkward? Should I ask her before I take a picture of her? Maybe I should leave out the part where I tell her the picture is for the internet >_>

Just tell her you're taking it so you don't have to jack off to her based off memory alone.

Chewy wrote:

Just tell her you're taking it so you don't have to jack off to her based off memory alone.

This sound legit. Should work

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Do you have a pair of sunglasses anywhere?

chunckylover53

You can only do what you want to do.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

chunckylover53 wrote:You can only do what you want to do.

Her.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

If only this was true the world would be a happier place

chunckylover53

Terry Corp. wrote:

If only this was true the world would be a happier place

Just say "Look i am a man, and if you want this to last forever you need to let me induldge once in awhile"

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

If I thought I had a legit shot I might take a run at her but she seems kinda stuck up TBH.

Terry Corp. wrote:If I thought I had a legit shot I might take a run at her but she seems kinda stuck up TBH.

Most of the smoking ones are

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Now let me clarify that she is hot, but she isn't like model hot. She suffers from Asian boobie syndrome (small boobs), but she has those dark almond shaped eyes to make up for it.

Zillah

Zillah

threesome time.

Duck

Duck

Chinese girls are the shit. I would know Very Happy

Twitchy

Twitchy

Came her for pics. OP did not deliver. Is sad day.

Duan

Duan

Zillah wrote:threesome time.

well that is what sym would so i guess it counts

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Conker wrote:Came her for pics. OP did not deliver. Is sad day.

indeed

Terry...Tits or GTFO! Razz I'll even settle for regular pics haha.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Sorry guys, she left before I got off work yesterday. Besides, I don't think I would have gotten away with the "I'm taking your picture for no apparent reason" bit. The GF is smart enough not to fall for that bit.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:A similar situation occurred in Reaper

From what I'm understanding Frost, it's not quite the same as that situation, but good try for the reference.

Terry, pics. Now. As for whether or not to do it, well if you're as awesome as you like to claim, then we wouldn't be having this discussion. Instead, we would be looking at some photos, Sym style.

Duck

Duck

This chick should be seeing "Terry McStudRocket wants to be your friend" on facebook. We'll get someone to photoshop Goku's abs on you for a profile pic and you'll be set from there.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Duck wrote:This chick should be seeing "Terry McStudRocket wants to be your friend" on facebook. We'll get someone to photoshop Goku's abs on you for a profile pic and you'll be set from there.

get Sym to do it on MS paint, she'll be like butter in terry's arms.

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Duck wrote:This chick should be seeing "Terry McStudRocket wants to be your friend" on facebook. We'll get someone to photoshop Goku's abs on you for a profile pic and you'll be set from there.

Oh God IM just tempted now...........

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:
The Adli Corporation wrote:

Oh God IM just tempted now...........

DO IT!!! this masterpiece needs to see the light of day. Your art touches our hearts and our minds and betters our lives. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum