Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Some asian woman just let uer shopping kart slam into the front of my truck as I was in my truck.

+9
Pariah
Shinma
Grey
chunckylover53
Frostbyrn
The Adli Corporation
Ron Swanson
Ante
Dropped Da Soap
13 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Thing hit it hard enough it shook my cab
When it happened and she saw me in it she loiked me in the eyes for several seconds.
So I got out to assess the damage and she fucking ran off and across the street before I said anything.

Bitch cracked my headlight

Ante

Ante

i would have chased her down and beat her with said shopping cart

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Those headlights can cost a good bit of money man.

What kind of vehicle do you have? I'm at work and I might be able to give you an idea.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Its a 99 tacoma.

I thought about chasing her but just said fuck it and called her a few choice racial words as she waddled away

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Just on a quick glance the headlight assembly retails at $160.

Hopefully she didn't break the thing bad enough you have to replace it.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Ts jusst cracked. Down the middle. Should be fine.

If I wasnt in such a shitty mood I would have gone after her. But ive dealt with stupid far too much today

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

did you at least keep her shopping?

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Should have accidentally run her over

chunckylover53

Damn asians

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i love that sketch Very Happy

Shinma

Shinma

Just hearing that pissed me off so idk how you dealt with it. I would've chased her, took all her bags, and her money for the lights >.>;

Pariah

Pariah

Shinma wrote:Just hearing that pissed me off so idk how you dealt with it. I would've chased her, took all her bags, and her money for the lights >.>;

And when she started yelling, blindfold her with tooth floss.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah wrote:
Shinma wrote:Just hearing that pissed me off so idk how you dealt with it. I would've chased her, took all her bags, and her money for the lights >.>;

Some asian woman just let uer shopping kart slam into the front of my truck as I was in my truck. Fraserclap

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Pariah wrote:

https://youtu.be/IWd-3HGa40U

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wp3x6l5dZp8[/video]

edit....wtf happened to the copy embed html on youtube....thanks alot for another unneeded upgrade youtube.

I agree just reading that fuckin pisses me off man idk how you delt with it.Should of took the bitches groceries lol

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I beat the living shit out of a guy for backing into my car and trying to get away once. You should have done the same to her. Send her straight to the hospital.

chunckylover53

Metalzoic wrote:I beat the living shit out of a guy for backing into my car and trying to get away once. You should have done the same to her. Send her straight to the hospital.

I wanna hear this story!

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

chunckylover53 wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:I beat the living shit out of a guy for backing into my car and trying to get away once. You should have done the same to her. Send her straight to the hospital.

I wanna hear this story!

It's not very exciting and "beat the living shit" was really hyperbolic now that I read it ha!

I was in a parking lot at a tiny strip mall and this car started backing up so I waited where I was to grab his spot. Dude just kept backing up though and backed straight into my car.

He didn't hit me hard, but instead of just getting out and owning up to it the fucker stomped on the gas and took off. So I did the same and took off after him.

I was pretty much right on the guys ass, but just a couple blocks away he turns onto another street, pulls into the first driveway and turns his lights off. Stupid considering I was right behind him and watched him do it.

So we pulled in behind him and it turned out to be a guy I knew. He got out, started to say something and I grabbed him and punched him in the face several times until my friends made me stop, then we hopped in the car and left.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Bla125 wrote:<3 Metal.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Sym wrote:Damn Asians!

HAH! Word.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum