infadel117
Grey
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

chunckylover53

HydrasBreath wrote:
Mr. Lundegaard wrote:< IS not trying to have sex for 6 hours

tantric sex isn't really sex though...there's no thrusting involved. You just kind of stick it in and leave it there while in a lotus position type posture and you're just supposed to "exchange energies" which is supposed to be better than a physical orgasm.

I want to know how you know this.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

chunckylover53 wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

tantric sex isn't really sex though...there's no thrusting involved. You just kind of stick it in and leave it there while in a lotus position type posture and you're just supposed to "exchange energies" which is supposed to be better than a physical orgasm.

I play cello motherfucker! I'm sophisticated and cultured and shit! Razz haha nah, I know this because I've read about it. I briefly considered a career in sexology (yes that's a real thing) back when I was a psychology major. So I read up and learned as much about sex as I could.

I also had a brief romp with a yoga instructor. She was a deeply spiritual person and we had something that was approaching tantric sex in my opinion. It was basically tantra but with thrusting interspersed through out...shit blew my mind. At some points I literally felt like I was high...and not just cause it felt awesome. It was just really intense sitting like we were and having her right there staring deeply into each others eyes. It was definitely something else.

She told me it was my Crown chakra "exploding". But yeah I've had somewhat first hand experience with tantra as well as reading up on it.

HydrasBreath wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

I play cello motherfucker! I'm sophisticated and cultured and shit! Razz haha nah, I know this because I've read about it. I briefly considered a career in sexology (yes that's a real thing) back when I was a psychology major. So I read up and learned as much about sex as I could.

I also had a brief romp with a yoga instructor. She was a deeply spiritual person and we had something that was approaching tantric sex in my opinion. It was basically tantra but with thrusting interspersed through out...shit blew my mind. At some points I literally felt like I was high...and not just cause it felt awesome. It was just really intense sitting like we were and having her right there staring deeply into each others eyes. It was definitely something else.

She told me it was my Crown chakra "exploding". But yeah I've had somewhat first hand experience with tantra as well as reading up on it.

Whoa sounds interesting

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

That just sounds creepy.

I don't know, me one of things that always just makes me feel weird, is looking into peoples eyes.

I don't know why, but I just cant stand doing it. My mom used to think I was lying but soon learned that it truly makes me feel uncomfortable. But until she learned that I used to get in trouble for EVERYTHING.

So I don't know actually looking into their eyes for a long length of time would freak me out.

chunckylover53

Kurz wrote:That just sounds creepy.

I don't know, me one of things that always just makes me feel weird, is looking into peoples eyes.

I don't know why, but I just cant stand doing it. My mom used to think I was lying but soon learned that it truly makes me feel uncomfortable. But until she learned that I used to get in trouble for EVERYTHING.

So I don't know actually looking into their eyes for a long length of time would freak me out.

Means you're a dirty liar.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Mr. Lundegaard wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

Whoa sounds interesting

Yeah It was a trip especially since I never really considered myself a spiritual person. I've always followed a scientific and rational mind set. I had some knowledge of chakras and things like that but I never really bought into it and despite all that I still experienced what I did.

It kinda freaked me out at first. It seriously felt like I had smoked up or something but I didn't. It would even happen when we weren't having sex we could just be hanging out maybe holding hands or something and all of a sudden I'd feel all high.

We definitely connected on some profound kind of level and to this day I don't really fully understand it and can't fully make sense of it. It's definitely got me questioning the whole spirituality thing.

Duck

Duck

It's more likely she was bathing in LSD.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Duck wrote:It's more likely she was bathing in LSD.

haha no not quite.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum