chunckylover53
The Adli Corporation
Ante
MEGA MILK
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Whats your favorite sport? Empty Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 03:05

Mine should be obvious.

College football will always reign supreme in my life.

2Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 03:06

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Do video games count as a sport?

3Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 03:07

Sure why not?

It would have to be competitive though to be a sport.

If tank whoring was a sport you would be making major dough

4Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 04:23

Ante

Ante

Rally racing.

5Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 04:43

Rally racing is cool

I like it much more than Nascar or Indy Car racing

Those dudes got balls

6Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 09:07

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

either Rugby or Moto-GP (motorbike racing).

i much prefer rugby over football because:

A) its much easier to see what the hell is going on. football to me is a mess of people running down a pitch. Rugby is more visually organised for me Razz

B) they aren't fucking pussies who need to get an air ambulance if they stub their toe. plus FUCK DIVING, assholes. i have zero respect for players who dive. fuck off to the pool if you want to dive.

and i prefer Moto-GP over Formula 1 because its a lot 'tighter' in terms of action. F1 cars are quite bulky and wide, whereas Motorbikes are small and nippy and so are really hypnotising to watch. plus it has better crashes haha Razz

Darts doesn't count, its not a real sport, and its just to put me to sleep when im hungover XD

7Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 09:53

chunckylover53

Pretty sure Starcraft is a sport in Korea.

I'd have to say the NFL, maybe because it's just the most popular but even as a kid i was always around people who would watch it so i just got caught in the crossfire of that. Sundays no one would be doing anything because they're at church and then they'd go home to watch the games.

8Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-18, 12:37

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

College football, NFL and College B-Ball all have a place in my heart. I pay lip service to some of the other major sports (MLB, NBA) but thats about all they get from me.

9Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 00:47

Khfan60

Khfan60

Hockey, then Track and Field

10Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 00:52

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

Rugby is nice...but Baseball...I love that shit...boring on tv, fun to play and watch at the stadium...then shooting

11Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 00:52

Zillah

Zillah

lets see how many posts it takes to get into a football v. rugby argument.

Personally I like tennis and soccer as far as playing sports goes.

12Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 01:22

Pariah

Pariah

fencing. Stabbing people and being congratulated for it, can't get better than that.

13Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 01:24

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

you know what....Baseball, Shooting, Fencing

14Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 01:33

Pariah

Pariah

menacinglemon wrote:you know what....Baseball, Shooting, Fencing
Thumbs up

15Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 06:47

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Pariah wrote:fencing. Stabbing people and being congratulated for it, can't get better than that.

i have two friends who Fence, its an awesome sport Smile

16Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 13:26

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

I loved fencing when I did years ago....but to get back into it will be hard to find a place to do so...and expensive...shooting just waiting for my firearms license

17Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 13:30

Pariah

Pariah

I like fencing a few times a month. Good to get the rage out, and it keeps my reflexes sharp as hell. A friend of mine is a black belt in Tae Kwan Do, he's always amazed when I can match him for bodily dexterity and speed.

18Whats your favorite sport? Empty Re: Whats your favorite sport? 2012-12-19, 14:08

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Ice Hockey and Football/Soccer

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum