Kitsune
chunckylover53
DRGN LRD 1213
11 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Here for my monthly visit Empty Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 11:33

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Bask in the glory and greatness that is DL!

I filled your lives with awesome on this day! Go forth and be awesome yourselves on this day!

=o) What is up SeCers? Been a crazy busy last couple weeks here. We just bought out another company so the DL has been busy as all hell.

Otherwise same ole I guess.

2Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 11:41

chunckylover53

"Here for my monthly visit" made me think of periods.

Everythings been good, on spring break at the moment so probably going to do some drinking tonight! Though i have to get my wisdom teeth checked out tomorrow morning so maybe not too much.

3Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 11:43

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Well Like a period I am annoying and cause pain and headaches! Buwahahaha

Fun. I am 34 and still ave my wisdom teeth.

4Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 11:45

Kitsune

Kitsune

Nothing much pretty much same old, same old.

5Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 11:47

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Kitsune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your awesome man! Glad to see you back!

6Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 11:56

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

actually working on ym essay today, like a good student. found 7 great papers to use andi have a lot of free time this week Smile

7Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 12:01

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Morning DL. Still loving the new car?

I'm going to play hooky from work today. Maybe finally try Aftermath on BF3.

8Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 12:09

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

ym essay? What is that? Sounds dull.....

Yup still loving the car! Somehow I've even managed from keeping the wife from taking it over.

Dude you haven't played Aftermath yet!?!?! It was a good DLC and the Markaz Monolith map is a ton of fun to play! Still like the Karkand maps best but Aftermath is a close second.

9Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 12:13

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:ym essay? What is that? Sounds dull.....

Yup still loving the car! Somehow I've even managed from keeping the wife from taking it over.

Dude you haven't played Aftermath yet!?!?! It was a good DLC and the Markaz Monolith map is a ton of fun to play! Still like the Karkand maps best but Aftermath is a close second.

I haven't. It's really weird because BF3 is the only game I played for almost an entire year straight, but I haven't played anything but the Vita system for the past 2 or 3 months.

I've got a Vita game backlog of like 15 games and something like 5 or 6 more games I'm getting for it today.

I'm planning on playing BF3 again starting today though. I'm also thinking about buying a 360 for my office so I can play at work, I'm just not sure if IT will let me connect to Live to play online...

10Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 12:23

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Nice! I get away with a lot at work but I don't think I could get away with hooking up a xbox in my office! HA

11Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 12:31

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metalzoic wrote:Morning DL. Still loving the new car?

I'm going to play hooky from work today. Maybe finally try Aftermath on BF3.

Aftermath is great, some really cool level design.

12Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 12:38

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

Not much, I've spent the past few days looking at a few universities but nothing really new aside from that.

13Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 12:50

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Got into arguments with 2 different assholes at work yesterday. Told one of them not to come back and he told me if he did it would be to kick my ass >_>

So it was a good day Very Happy

14Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 13:27

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

"Here for my monthly visit" made me think of what I say when I go to the doctors.

I'm no longer whoring myself out to whoever is willing to buy me the most drinks anymore. Girlfriend wouldn't like that too much. Other than that, nothing else is new.

15Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 13:38

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:"Here for my monthly visit" made me think of what I say when I go to the doctors.

I'm no longer whoring myself out to whoever is willing to buy me the most drinks anymore. Girlfriend wouldn't like that too much. Other than that, nothing else is new.

Well you may be going to the doc for a concussion if you do let other girls buy you drinks! HA

16Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 16:04

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

This one's a nurse. She used to work with my ex fiancee. HA!

17Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 16:09

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

been bored,ordered the new Aliens game for 30 just for something new to play

18Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 16:25

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:This one's a nurse. She used to work with my ex fiancee. HA!

Interesting. Does she wear here nurses outfit for ya! HA

19Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 16:26

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

JrTapia1991 wrote:been bored,ordered the new Aliens game for 30 just for something new to play

Looks pretty cool but not cool enough for me to drop any cash on it right now. BF3 and Minecraft still provides enough entertainment for me.

20Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 16:37

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:
Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:This one's a nurse. She used to work with my ex fiancee. HA!

Interesting. Does she wear here nurses outfit for ya! HA

She wears her scrubs that I get to take off. Sadly, that's what all doctors and nurses wear now. Sad I should make her get a nurse outfit though. I'm sure she would wear it. She's kinky enough.

21Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 18:33

Not much here

Hating my job every day

22Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 18:47

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I bought my GF a nurse's outfit...... She doesn't work at the hospital either Very Happy

23Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 19:21

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Slightly hungover cant remember last night

Woke up to find my T shirt and blankets with blood all on them and a gash down my side

Cant remember How I got it but at least it isnt deep

24Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 19:21

Frostbyrn wrote:Slightly hungover cant remember last night

Woke up to find my T shirt and blankets with blood all on them and a gash down my side

When did you become a drinker?

25Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 19:26

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Sym wrote:

When did you become a drinker?

I cant remember

Which means the alcohol is working

26Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 19:36

Haha

27Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-05, 23:37

Chewy

Chewy

You might want to make sure you still have your kidney.

28Here for my monthly visit Empty Re: Here for my monthly visit 2013-03-06, 02:07

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Chewy wrote:

You might want to make sure you still have your kidney.

Its okay I have a spare anyway Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum