Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shit to visit on my trip to San Francisco?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Pasted from the .net site:

All right people, so I'm an extremely lucky cunt (ignoring the retarded amount of work I have to do), and I will be going to a particular part of San Francisco in April. I will go with a friend of mine, driving. So, since it will be a long trip, we are thinking of enjoying it, and visting whatever we can.

This is the route, according to Google Maps. Of course it's just the rough route and we can change it up to visit cool shit over there, whatever it may be. Grand Canyon for example smiley

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Nuevo+Laredo,+Tamaulipas,+Mexico/Silicon+Valley,+CA/@31.3914069,-111.6487579,6z/data=!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x8661187f41c4c78f:0x735d444f3ed3e91c!2m2!1d-99.5509088!2d27.4768323!1m5!1m1!1s0x808fb68ad0cfc739:0x7eb356b66bd4b50e!2m2!1d-122.03476!2d37.362517!3e0

The point is to enjoy the damn place, which will probably make our trip longer than it should. But fuck it, we'll give it a shot. So I want recommendation from you people, since you should obviously know more about it than I do. The starting point is Texas, overall, I just had Nuevo Laredo used as an example there.

sheep

sheep

Well. You're gonna stop and say hello while you're in Texas right?

San Fran has tons of cool things to see. Hit up the piers, there is a small aquarium, a science museum if I remember right, tons of stuff. Plus there is a park around there somewhere with cement slides you go down with sand and cardboard.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Where in Texas do you live? And that may be kinda hard, since we'll just sightsee on the way and get our asses to SF as soon as possible.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

O so you might visit Sheep but not Soap?

Asshole

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dropped Da Soap wrote:O so you might visit Sheep but not Soap?

Asshole

Lots of people visit Sheep Very Happy

Grey still hasnt clued on yet Very Happy

Shit to visit on my trip to San Francisco? An_ewe_with_its_black_lamb_with_a_white_tip_to_its_tail_-_geograph.org.uk_-_407454

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Dude, bro. Looking at that link you posted, you are literally going to be driving thru my town. Thru my town, like you will be 2-3 minutes from me at most on the freeway.

Let me know when you should be getting near Castaic and we can meet up or something. Hell let me know when you think you should be passing through the San Fernando Valley. Its about 20 minutes out of the way for me, but like a block off the freeway is my favorite damn restuarant in the world, called The Bear Pit. You and your friend are going to be driving RIGHT by it, then right by me

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Actually looking at the map again, you wont be driving thru the San Fernado area, but right by it. Either way, you are literaly going to be driving through my town later on, like no joke, can see my home from the freeway

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Whoah, really? I don't know the exact route yet, the one I posted is just a possibility, since we may travel from an eastern city. I'm not even the one driving to be honest so I still have no clue of exactly where we will depart from.

I'll let you guys know more later.

sheep

sheep

We're a few hours off your route =P

But the piers are a good place to go, along with the Haight-Ashbury district.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum