+2
Metalzoic
Ars Diaboli
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GOTY material right here. Empty GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 16:05

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Fuck everything else, this is the clear best.

http://www.destructoid.com/review-boob-wars-big-breasts-vs-flat-chests-243413.phtml

Laughing

It's kinda NSFW, in the way that it would be very degrading for someone to see you while some of the pictures in the review are on screen. So, careful there.

Highlights:

I have seen the conclusion of this story by playing Boob Wars: Big Breasts vs. Flat Chests. My reward? An overwhelming, intense feeling of self-loathing. I think I hate myself entirely, and I owe it all to the fine people at Manga Gamer.

Boob Wars: Big Breasts vs. Flat Chests is a game you play not to get off, or even to laugh, but to question whether or not your parents wasted everybody's time in conceiving, giving birth to, and educating you.

Beyond that is a more subtle metagame played directly between yourself and the developers -- how long can you play before you truly, utterly despise everything that you've become?

2GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 16:14

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ha!

3GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 16:29

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

oh god what?

4GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 16:52

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

So this is why Sym switched to PC gaming.
It all makes sense now.

5GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 17:09

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

The reviewer did use SLI GTX 580 to play it. The requirements must be quite something, and Sym couldn't play it on a measly laptop.

6GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 17:18

Hey now!

7GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 17:44

chunckylover53

What

The

Fuck

8GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 17:49

Ars Diaboli wrote:The reviewer did use SLI GTX 580 to play it. The requirements must be quite something, and Sym couldn't play it on a measly laptop.

Funny thing is my card is a GTX 580 haha

9GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 18:21

Surprised that they did not pick a more controversial game, or one of the few H games that are good. I would think one of those two would generate more views.

10GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 19:19

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

^They probably just did the review for shits and giggles.

There are some geniunenly good stories in some novels, but I don't think they're particularly interested in covering them.

11GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 21:43

Kenshiro

Kenshiro

Tom wrote:Surprised that they did not pick a more controversial game, or one of the few H games that are good. I would think one of those two would generate more views.

Pandering.

They need to address this issue sometime these days.

Reviewers have never cared much for H-games so far, why are they starting now?

AT LEAST PICK THE ONES WITH GOOD GAMEPLAY/ACTUAL PLOT.

12GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-06, 23:01

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

looks fun

13GOTY material right here. Empty Re: GOTY material right here. 2013-04-07, 00:08

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

MH wrote:
Tom wrote:Surprised that they did not pick a more controversial game, or one of the few H games that are good. I would think one of those two would generate more views.

Pandering.

They need to address this issue sometime these days.

Reviewers have never cared much for H-games so far, why are they starting now?

AT LEAST PICK THE ONES WITH GOOD GAMEPLAY/ACTUAL PLOT.

B-but, that would mean that the creepy japanese shit stereotype would stop working! We can't have that, can we?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum