the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Awesome run by my man Carlos Hyde

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

This happened Saturday against Iowa. What a run haha. I was jumping up and down and screaming like an idiot when this happened

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Not gonna watch that

Synopsis?

I assume its some sort of insult towards football based on the title

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

of course Smile

it technically aims at english football (Foot-Ball), not american football (Hand-Egg) but the basic points apply to both.

I could be super mean right now but Ill refrain!Very Happy 

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:I could be super mean right now but Ill refrain!Very Happy 

go ahead, be super mean, i dont like sports. i dislike english football even more than i dislike american football, at least the americans know how to take a beating and get back up unlike the diving pussies we have in the UK.

The Adli Corporation wrote:
Sym wrote:I could be super mean right now but Ill refrain!Very Happy 

go ahead, be super mean, i dont like sports. i dislike english football even more than i dislike american football, at least the americans know how to take a beating and get back up unlike the diving pussies we have in the UK.
Holy crap! Thank You! haha. Its the main reason I dislike soccer haha. Pretty funny to hear that from a Brit, never thought Id see the day lmao.

Good man.

I was just gonna make a scrawny joke. It wouldnt have been that mean. You could just call me fat back hahahaha.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:Holy crap! Thank You! haha. Its the main reason I dislike soccer haha. Pretty funny to hear that from a Brit, never thought Id see the day lmao.

Good man.

I was just gonna make a scrawny joke. It wouldnt have been that mean. You could just call me fat back hahahaha.
haha. but seriously, have you seen Peter Crouch?

Football players are a joke in the UK, especially next to the rugby players. its like comparing a rent-a-cop to a US Marine Razz

Isnt he that super skinny soccer player?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:Isnt he that super skinny soccer player?
yeah, super tall. i think hes like 6"7 or something like that. wow, just checked wikipedia and he is 6"7... good guess brain XD

Awesome run by my man Carlos Hyde 220px-Crouch2

I actually read an article about that guy not to long ago, which is why I remembered who he was.

That guy would die in American football haha

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:I actually read an article about that guy not to long ago, which is why I remembered who he was.

That guy would die in American football haha
yup. footballers are not trained/chosen for physically taking people down Razz

i'd be interested in what a Rugby team could do, though. they could probably just scrum the americans all the way to the endzone cause they wouldnt know what to do about it Razz

Rugby players are tough though, same with Hockey players.

I know R would disagree (Surprised ) but American football is just plan more violent than both.

Rugby is tough though no doubt, Im not denying that. But the high speed collisions you see on every play in hand egg are few and far between in Rugby. But regardless, rugby players could hold their own against American football players regarding toughness. Especially the Aussies!

Soccer is just not my thing. I marvel at the amount of cardio required to play though, thats quite impressive.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Sym wrote:hand egg
my work here is done Very Happy

chunckylover53

Wow those are some crappy hitters. footballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chunckylover53 wrote:Wow those are some crappy hitters. footballl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What do you mean "crappy hitters"?

That wasnt a bad effort on the defense, just a spectacular effort by the running back

chunckylover53

They didn't really have any kind of hold

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

The only tackle he broke was 5's crappy attempt to wrap up, nobody else even bothered to square up. I give more credit to the offense, breaking out of their blocks and playing smart. If he didn't get that cut block on the 3 yard line I don't think he would have made it in.

chunckylover53 wrote:They didn't really have any kind of hold
What?

You do realize defensive holding is a penalty right?.

He broke 3 tackles, then regained his balance and broke it in from ten yards out after contact.

The impressive part was him keeping his balance. Not the broken tackle.

Edit- had to edit as I cannot spell thing morning

Last edited by Sym on 2013-10-23, 12:20; edited 2 times in total

BmmFlash wrote:The only tackle he broke was 5's crappy attempt to wrap up, nobody else even bothered to square up. I give more credit to the offense, breaking out of their blocks and playing smart. If he didn't get that cut block on the 3 yard line I don't think he would have made it in.
The WR blocking was good, but if you dont think thats an impressive run then you probably dont know much about football. Sorry.

Philly Brown (number 10) does make a great crack back block to give Hyde the edge, but that was all personal effort.

Would be hilarious to see Terry and Bama's thoughts on this run. Terry is a Buckeye hater and even he would give credit where credit is due.

Easily one of the best plays last week. The sheer amount of athleticism to keep your balance at Hyde's size is incredible. ( 240 pounds )

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Sym wrote:
BmmFlash wrote:The only tackle he broke was 5's crappy attempt to wrap up, nobody else even bothered to square up. I give more credit to the offense, breaking out of their blocks and playing smart. If he didn't get that cut block on the 3 yard line I don't think he would have made it in.
The WR blocking was good, but if you dont think thats an impressive run then you probably dont know much about football. Sorry.
Admittedly I don't watch as much as I should, but I did play it.
I'm not going to deny the running back was good. He had impressive feet and he stayed balanced, which all anyone can ask for. It's just that the defense stuck out more to me than the impressive run.

BmmFlash wrote:
Sym wrote:
Admittedly I don't watch as much as I should, but I did play it.
I'm not going to deny the running back was good. He had impressive feet and he stayed balanced, which all anyone can ask for. It's just that the defense stuck out more to me than the impressive run.
Fair enough

But Im just saying, the incredible part was him keeping his balance and regaining it, then popping it in the end zone. Try running full speed and have someone knock you of course violently, THEN try to regain your footing right away like he did.

Thats the impressive part. Hes not a little dude, Hes 240(about the same as me ) One of the better individual efforts you will see in football regarding the balance. Thats all Im saying.

FTR I WASNT BEING A DICK

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

Sym wrote:FTR I WASNT BEING A DICK
Hahaha, it's all cool Very Happy
I'm a Badger fan anyway, I expected it even just opening this topic Twisted Evil

I figured you were a Badger fan being from Wisconsin and all

We played a great game this year, luckily my boys came out on top haha.

I have alot of respect for Wisconsin.

BmmFlash

BmmFlash

That game Mad But yeah you guys played well. What are you ranked right now?

4th

Right about where we should be. We have been very very good, but not as impressive as Bama, FSU or Oregon,.........yet

chunckylover53

Sym wrote:
chunckylover53 wrote:They didn't really have any kind of hold
What?

You do realize defensive holding is a penalty right?.

He broke 3 tackles, then regained his balance and broke it in from ten yards out after contact.

The impressive part was him keeping his balance. Not the broken tackle.

Edit- had to edit as I cannot spell thing morning
I didn't really mean it like that, i am just saying that the tackles were pretty sloppy, i don't watch college ball and yeah i give him credit for stumbling back like that and not actually falling, 240 is pretty fat for a RB.

Word

Hyde is hardly fat lmao Dude is huge.

He will play in the NFL

Pariah

Pariah

Mencia is the better Carlos.

Ok, I'll leave now.

God I hate Carlos Mencia

Easily the most grating, annoying comedian in the world to me haha.

To each their own

chunckylover53

Sym wrote:Word

Hyde is hardly fat lmao Dude is huge.

He will play in the NFL

I don't mean it like "Wow that's a fat guy" in the NFL RB's usually hover 200-220 i was just basing it off of that.

But like i said i literally have 0 knowledge of college ball, its never been a big thing around here and i don't know anyone irl that cares for it much.

Its cus you live in Philly haha

Philly is a pro town

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum