You are not connected. Please login or register

So I just got a 2 TB NAS from Walmart for $20 + shipping

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

Hooray for pricing errors!

I have another one coming in the mail as well

They tried to jack it from me via FedEx package retrieval but I told him to fuck off.

Hopefully I don't get sued but its nice so it'll be worth it.

chunckylover53

Wait.. They sold it to you and then tried to take it back?

Chewy

Chewy

chunckylover53 wrote:Wait.. They sold it to you and then tried to take it back?
Yeah. It was a $160 difference in price and I got two of them so I can see why. I think I'm legally obliged to give it back(at their expense) given the obvious error but that's kind of unclear. I'll see what happens, they really haven't tried to communicate with me about it.

There was some sort of glitch or something yesterday and everything was at a ridiculously low price. $45 GTX 680's($600 normally), $200 TV's that retail for over a grand etc...

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/walmart-super-low-prices-website-glitch/story?id=20804317

Not a lot of people were lucky enough to get their stuff shipped, but some people did in-store pickup and got TV's and whatnot.

RStudios

I would have ordered 10 TV's for instore pickup Very Happy

Chewy

Chewy

I wish I would have gotten my hands on one of those TV's, I want a new one. Most of the stuff sold out extremely quick though.

Kaitlynn

Kaitlynn

I don't think they can take it back once they've taken your money...they screwed up and you happen to benefit. Their loss.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea I read about that on gamefaqs, since they already charged so much and if they tried to charge more the dude said he would just tell his credit card company to deny the charge since he didn't allow it lol

Sucks I missed out on this

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

it would of been nice to get a gtx 680 for $40 lol

I just wanted a few monitors

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum