Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watched the first episode of The Walking Dead.

+5
HydrasBreath ♜
menacinglemon
JrTapia1991
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Metalzoic
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

And I don't believe I'll be watching another.

The main Sherriff character is so painfully inept and incompetent throughout that it was frustrating to watch.

I'm not a fan of shows or movies where the protagonist is an idiot that doesn't seem capable of dealing with situations in an intelligent manner.

That is all.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I watched the first 2 seasons. After struggling through the second one, I couldn't stand to even consider watching the third or any after. For me, I guess I liked the first season so much because it was set in Atlanta yet.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I liked it..although I don't watch any tv shows besides that and Breaking Bad

menacinglemon

menacinglemon

second season is ok ... third is better ... fourth so far is awesome... and getting awesomer

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Yeah it gets pretty good again after the second season.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I'm not saying the show is bad. I was actually really impressed with the effects and level of gore they showed.

My problem is a weak lead character.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

To me, how people justify me to watch it again, is the same people that probaly liked Dexter. that show is horrible. I struggled throught the frist season with terriblee acting. I was getting paid at work to watch it, and I still could barley stand to watch it. It's cliched, horrible, and just bad story, I saw the firist episde of the second season and coudn't make it through all of that before turning it off.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:To me, how people justify me to watch it again, is the same people that probaly liked Dexter. that show is horrible. I struggled throught the frist season with terriblee acting. I was getting paid at work to watch it, and I still could barley stand to watch it. It's cliched, horrible, and just bad story, I saw the firist episde of the second season and coudn't make it through all of that before turning it off.

Have you watched True Detective?

It has some great plot and by plot I mean her:
Watched the first episode of The Walking Dead. Jjfd-alexandra-daddario-35484383-371-500

Completely naked Very Happy

Last edited by Frostbyrn on 2014-02-09, 16:44; edited 1 time in total

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:
Have you watched True Detective?

It has some great plot and by plot I mean her:Watched the first episode of The Walking Dead. Jjfd-alexandra-daddario-35484383-742-1000

Completely naked Very Happy

All I see is a little box that doesn't show any picture of anyone to know if she can make the noises to go along with your signature.

RStudios

Frost is a nub

Watched the first episode of The Walking Dead. Jjfd-alexandra-daddario-35484383-371-500

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

These little boxes with xs in them aren't hot at all.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Metalzoic wrote:These little boxes with xs in them aren't hot at all.

You need to adjust your screen then. I think the red X's make them hotter than normal!

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

RStudios wrote:Frost is a nub

Wasnt actually my fault the stupid thing actually went back to the previous page for some reason

RStudios

Its because you linked the page and not the damn picture lol

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

RStudios wrote:Its because you linked the page and not the damn picture lol

Yeah but I originally linked right to the damn picture

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Metalzoic wrote:I'm not saying the show is bad. I was actually really impressed with the effects and level of gore they showed.

Give it time. Rick becomes one of the most bad ass dudes on tv

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Dropped Da Soap wrote:
Metalzoic wrote:I'm not saying the show is bad. I was actually really impressed with the effects and level of gore they showed.

Give it time. Rick becomes one of the most bad ass dudes on tv

Rick is a pussy

Tom

Really? I don't remember having too many issues with rick in episode 1, but it has been a few years since I watched it.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

His time is up.
I give a book 1 chapter to convince me it doesn't suck. I give a show 1 episode.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

God Metal. You are worse then 70 year old bored retired men at times.

RStudios

Fuck Rick, Daryl is the badass...

Watched the first episode of The Walking Dead. Walking-dead-say-the-word-daryl

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Shut your hormones woman!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum