Watched the first episode of The Vikings

+2
Captain Pirate Pineapple
Metalzoic
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

And kept on watching until I finished the entire series in one sitting.

Now this is a competent protagonist. Smart, ballsy, makes smart plays or the best from bad situations. Pretty much the opposite of that Sherriff pansy.

They play rough and fight hard and doesn't afraid of anything. Good stuff.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Well with such a glowing review as that, now I'm really interested in watching it!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Metal secretly watches it for the topless bearded dudes Wink

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

After watching the first season of this I kind of want to viking braid my beard.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

New season starts 27th of Feb

Plus you know naked Kathryn Winnick

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frostbyrn wrote:New season starts 27th of Feb

Plus you know naked Kathryn Winnick

Not sure who that is, but I'll have to check it out before the new season starts up.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Vikings? Is it really about vikings or it just has that name because reasons? I fucking love nordic mythology, and must play/read/watch anything that does it justice. I'm ok with Viking history, too, but they must all hail Oden before killing and pillaging.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ars Diaboli wrote:Vikings? Is it really about vikings or it just has that name because reasons? I fucking love nordic mythology, and must play/read/watch anything that does it justice. I'm ok with Viking history, too, but they must all hail Oden before killing and pillaging.

Its based on Ragnars Saga (Fuck you King.com) an actual Viking Story

It trys to show a whole bunch of facets of Viking life while simultaneously being an interesting TV show

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

All right, that's enough to convince me, I'll make some research.

... I hope they don't include the part where christianity shits all over them and converts them. Unless it involves awesome vikings killing the evangelists.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Ars Diaboli wrote:All right, that's enough to convince me, I'll make some research.

... I hope they don't include the part where christianity shits all over them and converts them. Unless it involves awesome vikings killing the evangelists.

It shows the attack on Lindisfarne monastery

So pretty much when Scandinavia first discovered England

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ars Diaboli wrote:All right, that's enough to convince me, I'll make some research.

First episode. Many monks are properly hacked. Christianity plays a pretty prevalent theme in the 1st season, But so does Norse religion.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Frost, fuck your signature as I can'tnstop laughing!

Now, I will watch this show as it chps people into half and shit l ike that!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum