Blegh just had minor surgery

+4
HydrasBreath ♜
Dropped Da Soap
JrTapia1991
Frostbyrn
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Blegh just had minor surgery Empty Blegh just had minor surgery 2014-03-11, 02:05

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

got an infection in my ear and behind my ear lobe swelled up to the size of a grape

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I've been having alot of lumps in my ear lobes I can get to bust sometimes. More like knots really...grrrrr they're annoying.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

JrTapia1991 wrote:I've been having alot of lumps in my ear lobes I can get to bust sometimes. More like knots really...grrrrr they're annoying.

You should have seen all the shit that came out when the doctor drained it

Also what kind of knots I dont get what you mean

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Damn, was hoping it was serious

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:I've been having alot of lumps in my ear lobes I can get to bust sometimes. More like knots really...grrrrr they're annoying.

I know what you mean I get those too. I had one for the longest time on my ear lobe. Like years maybe. I can't seem to feel it anymore so it must have finally went away at some point.

But now I have two of the same type of thing on my neck. They've been there for months. Looks like they're migrating. They'll be in my brain soon.  Razz 

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I looked them up before and apparently like they're infected hair follicle cysts or something, there are some crazy vids of people popping them on youtube...sometimes I end up on the weird side of youtube

there was one right above my actual ear for months and I busted it earlier this month and now I can wear headsets without pain now haha

Evil or Very Mad 

chunckylover53

HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

I know what you mean I get those too. I had one for the longest time on my ear lobe. Like years maybe. I can't seem to feel it anymore so it must have finally went away at some point.

But now I have two of the same type of thing on my neck. They've been there for months. Looks like they're migrating. They'll be in my brain soon.  Razz 

I know that the earlobe thing isn't really serious unless it's like the size of a grape, but i think i'd worry if i had them on the neck.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Are they able to do that kind of surgery in that 3rd work country of yours????

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

chunckylover53 wrote:
HydrasBreath ♜ wrote:

I know that the earlobe thing isn't really serious unless it's like the size of a grape, but i think i'd worry if i had them on the neck.

They aren't big. Just the size of a pimple or something. It's like Jr said it's just a fucked up follicle or ingrown hair or something.

My beard hairs are really fucking coarse and thick so when they get ingrown they can be real bastards. One of them is starting to clear up and go back to normal.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Are they able to do that kind of surgery in that 3rd work country of yours????

I think Frost is only 2 huts down from the Witch Doctor so I think he'll be ok.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

speaking of lumps in neck I have 3 lipoma (benign fat tumors) on my neck, one bigger one on my right side and two smaller ones on my left, as well as a tiny one behind my left ear...my dad has one in the same exact spot on his right side of neck too. They've never bothered me though

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Are they able to do that kind of surgery in that 3rd work country of yours????

Oh yeah man

I just popped in he pulled out a scalpel and some anesthetic then bam!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Frostbyrn wrote:

Oh yeah man

I just popped in he pulled out a scalpel and some anesthetic then bam!

so thats how you lost your virginity? Very Happy

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

JrTapia1991 wrote:speaking of lumps in neck I have 3 lipoma (benign fat tumors) on my neck, one bigger one on my right side and two smaller ones on my left, as well as a tiny one behind my left ear...my dad has one in the same exact spot on his right side of neck too. They've never bothered me though

huh weird. I didn't know such a thing existed. So it's basically a big lump of fat that's gone rogue and is growing? Kinda like neck boobs?  Razz 

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah in a way, some people's grow big but mine has never grown, if it got too big I could go get it cut out, here's a vid of one in a guy's arm, with the dr. cutting it out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kee6XxbcCSs

apparently it's common to get them on the bottom of your wrist, years ago I knew a guy who had a huge one under one wrist but I guess he got it cut out.

mine are small and thin though, you can't notice them unless you presss against the muscle

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum