the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Cheech's Ode to Slipknot topic

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Cheech's Ode to Slipknot topic Empty Cheech's Ode to Slipknot topic 2011-01-11, 16:20

Listening to these guys right now, man.

sheep

sheep

This thread is full of win. You will definitely be Heebs new favorite person once she sees this.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/LvetJ9U_tVY?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/LvetJ9U_tVY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Heebs

Heebs

hells yes.

Crombie

Crombie

This is (sic) live

Two girlies in my "Ode" topic. Nice, man.

Zillah

Zillah

That guy looks like he pulled an octopus over his head. ( 0:22 )

Corey mother fucking Taylor!!!

I met Corey 3 times. My first Slipknot concert I saw him in the crowd. At that time, few people had seen him without the mask. I recognized one of his tattoos. Got his autograph and a pic with him. He covered his face for the photo a bit, but it's still him.

Met him again after a Stone Sour concert. and then two years later at another Stone Sour show. He's so fucking awesome.

Crombie

Crombie

MISTER ZOMBEE wrote:I met Corey 3 times. My first Slipknot concert I saw him in the crowd. At that time, few people had seen him without the mask. I recognized one of his tattoos. Got his autograph and a pic with him. He covered his face for the photo a bit, but it's still him.

Met him again after a Stone Sour concert. and then two years later at another Stone Sour show. He's so fucking awesome.

Dude, that is fucking awesome.

He's a very cool guy. I'll see if I can get my Corey pics scanned so I can post them.

I also met Paul way back then. His death was awful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum