New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

It HAS begun!! DAY 1 January 25, 2011

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

You wake from your slumber, and begin your day normally like any other.
You turn on the coffee machine and rub your eyes, the you grab your trusty remote and power on your TV. Flipping through the channels to find your morning tv show.

You look out your kitchen window and everything looks peaceful and calm outside your single pane glass windows.

As you stand at the kitchen counter, a new bulletin streaks across the screen.

*NEWS FLASH... MASS RIOTING IN THE STREETS OF MANY MAJOR CITIES.

You think nothing of it as it's happened before, and you turn off the tv. "just people being stupid as they always are" you say to yourself.

You walk upstairs and take a shower and get dressed for another day of work. It's Tuesday January 25, 2011.

You walk outside to your car to warm it up for the morning commute. That's when you see smoke arising from houses not to far off! and people standing out in there lawns wondering whats happening...

Three police cars go blazing by your house/street sirens blarring and all of a sudden you notice theres a convoy of National guard trucks going by LOADED with troops bareing rifles.

You run back inside and turn the news back on!! IT's on every channel. Your blood is pumping furiously now as your hands shake, and you say to yourself this can't be real?!

On every news channel there's broadcasts of violence in the streets and people are "eating" each other.

Your scurry to collect yourself and prepare for the what is coming.....

IT'S DAY (1) of the zombie apocalypse WHAT DO YOU DO?

(rules to posting)

you started today like any other!
there is nothing special about where you are.
you woke up today just like you did normally!!
The zombie apocalypse is HERE NOW!!!
what do you do?
It's Day 1!
how long you last depends on your ability to survive.

All cell phone networks are down!!

From here your survival is decided by you and you alone!

WHAT DO YOU DO?

I will post up a new day every day or week depending on how i feel. Remember it's day (1) what do you do today! and today only!?

*Mister Zombee gives a group hug to all his new minions*

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Turn the house into a fortress. I live at the end of a street with a big open field behind and beside my house. I would board up the bottome windows, and create the safe room upstairs. I have a window at the fron and behind the house and we could use the roof of the porch to scout and observe. We always have at LEAST a months worth of food on hand so for the first week we would hole up and observe.

Tater

Tater

Think of this not as a movie but that your living it!!

It's only Day 1.

Everyone woke up today and they only difference was the apocalypse is HERE!!

What do you do, TODAY... and only today.

You have in your house only what's there now. No bonuses! boards, plywood, firearms, nails, bats, hammers. Nothing but what's already existing in your life/home.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Ummmm that's probab;y what I would do..... I have a family so I would be in survival mode not thje Woody Harrelson lets go play with the zombie mode.

Get my family together and head to the nearest military base. It never works in the movies, but in real life it's a good bet.

Tater

Tater

I know i get what your saying.

It's only the first day so far.

What can you get done today!

Where are your kids when you woke up and turned the news on?
Where is your wife?
What do you have to survive today.

You can't plan for an unforseen future, like what you see in the movies.

You know where you live and what the neighborhood is like! how can you prepare you and your family to survive the 1st day of potentially many?

I should have said give a detailed description of what you'd do today?! and only today.

This will be for the more devoted posters and survival horror buffs.

Tater

Tater

UPDATE!!!

It's now 11:03 january 25,2011

On the news the President announces he's declaring martial law!

Anyone caught on the street exhibiting any abnormal behaviour will be shot on sight.

No one is allowed out of their homes between 8pm and 7am.

All major highways and shipping ports and airports are shut down.

TRAVEL IS NOT ADVISED, anyone doing so is at their own risk!

TexasMace

TexasMace

I'd have wifey keep watch with the .20 gauge while I pack to leave for our country place. Pack food, ammo, weapons, and all the camping/survival gear into the Jeep and get the hell out of the city. We have a place way out in the country so I'd risk getting there because there are less humans/zombies and I can hunt for food.

Honey Badger

Honey Badger

Well day 1 with that martial law i would gather all the money i could and go to stores that stayed open. Shop till i drop buying supplies and guns. (black market vendors for guns). Then gather some of my buddies (maybe do that first and shop with them). Then Gather all supplies go to a safe house and take guards. Thats day 1. I have this planned out guys.

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

find a redneck, get guns, win

3 step zombie plan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum