New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Day 2 january 26 2011 zombie outbreak!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Tater

Tater

You've managed to survive the first day! congratulations..

As you awake in your home after boarding up all the windows and turning out all your lights. You turn on the TV. Every news channel is only a picture of the emergency broadcast network. *Message streaks across the bottom of the screen this is a test of the emergency broadcast network, if this were an actual emergency information would follow... This is only a test!

However you know this not to be true! You walk cautiously to a window and peer through the boards to scan the area! Homes are burning and there's blood every where you look, as you scan you find yourself looking at a body on the ground maybe 100' form your house, it starts to tremble. The limbs shake and all of a sudden the, what appeared lifeless body sits up. It's at this time you notice there is no bottom half to the person, You clench your mouth as you ghastly look upon the remnance of your now zombified neighbor.

You walk over and turn off the TV. You decide to try the radio in hopes of hearing someone, somewhere broadcasting.. As you flip through the static you cross a frequency that seemed to have something. you move the antenna around on your radio till you can hear the faint but scratchy voice.. hello....thi....survive.....we.....place.....hold up....army reser..buildin.......vivors...weapons and ammo.. *transmission ends!

Some one's alive out there!! you prepare your family and yourself for what lies ahead.

Welcome to the ZOMBIE OUTBREAK!!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

First I would look to see whats going on at my zombified neighbors house. He has guns and if he is dead then he doesn't need them anymore. If it looks safe I would dash over and take them, plus any other supplies I might need.

I would then keep the family holed up in the house still and see how the day plays put. Keep one of us on the roof of the porch keeping an eye out for any zombies that head pur way.

Tater

Tater

But your a zombie now dl.... on your way over to your neighbors you were attacked by patient zero!

btw I thought it'd be a good idea to merge this into the outbreak gameplay... you know kinda give it a story..

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

SOunds good.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum