We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rules Revision "Keeping Arguments in PMs" -Ontopic

+2
Khfan60
Admin
6 posters

Add rule?

Rules Revision "Keeping Arguments in PMs" -Ontopic Vote_lcap77%Rules Revision "Keeping Arguments in PMs" -Ontopic Vote_rcap 77% [ 10 ]
Rules Revision "Keeping Arguments in PMs" -Ontopic Vote_lcap23%Rules Revision "Keeping Arguments in PMs" -Ontopic Vote_rcap 23% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Arguments should be kept in PMs, if you want it public then go make a topic dedicated to them in the on-topic section.

Meaning if an argument breaks out, it get split and put in the spam pit, and asked to be moved to pms.
if the argument reemerges again in another topic, 12 hour suspension to all parties that participate the second time around.

a heated civil discussion (wont be modded/moved) is hugely different from an argument.

vote for adding of rule to regulations.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

Khfan60

Khfan60

If this rule happens, Frost and GM will be perma-banned.

Same

Same

Yeah but thats GM and Frost, even if it breaks out we can still split it off else where to settle their.. differences?

I like the idea of having a sub forum dedicated to it. Keep it in one place so everyone doesnt have to read it. We could call it the fight club lol.

TheGM

TheGM

To call that a Argument is like calling a Shower a Typhoon, or The Matrix a Good Movie. Just wrong.

Same

Same

TheGM wrote:To call that a Argument is like calling a Shower a Typhoon, or The Matrix a Good Movie. Just wrong.

Exactly! You are playfully calling each other names.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Hes Right we dont argue with each other at worst its good natured Jostling people take the wrong way

Anyway im going Cold turkey on arguieng with GM so

sure you will....

Chewy

Chewy

Arguments are never really planned so I don't see this rule as being too effective if it's being put in place.

TheGM wrote:To call that a Argument is like calling a Shower a Typhoon, or The Matrix a Good Movie. Just wrong.
you didn't like the matrix? that is kinda surprising but I could see why.

TheGM

TheGM

Fight scenes are ok. Then it becomes of a bunch of Self-Indulgent crap where the Directors think thet are smarter then everybody becuase they saw some French film from the 80' about the same thing.

Then the next 2 get worse and worse.

TheGM wrote:Fight scenes are ok. Then it becomes of a bunch of Self-Indulgent crap where the Directors think thet are smarter then everybody becuase they saw some French film from the 80' about the same thing.

Then the next 2 get worse and worse.
I have to agree with you there. The sequels were just awful.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum