Rules Revision "Religious and similar topics " -Ontopic

+4
Metalzoic
sheep
ConciliarFox
Admin
8 posters

Add Rule?

Rules Revision "Religious and similar topics " -Ontopic Vote_lcap46%Rules Revision "Religious and similar topics " -Ontopic Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Rules Revision "Religious and similar topics " -Ontopic Vote_lcap46%Rules Revision "Religious and similar topics " -Ontopic Vote_rcap 46% [ 6 ]
Rules Revision "Religious and similar topics " -Ontopic Vote_lcap8%Rules Revision "Religious and similar topics " -Ontopic Vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Admin

Admin

Leave religious (including scientific creation/evolution) out of it. These issues are always touchy and opinionated and should stay with PMs.

I'm gonna have to disagree with 2 there, discussion of those topics should be allowed in their own threads. If you gotta problem with it you don't have to visit said threads.

Only rule in place I don't agree with is the banning of the word "retarded". It's a synonym for stupid and not even a bad word. But I don't really use it so if other members feel the need for it to stay that's fine with me.

Split vote, either for allowed, but in its own area. or no Such topics allowed

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

See if you can get a Mod just for that area. Just a suggestion.

sheep

sheep

This poll confuses me.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Is this about religion or "retarded" or both?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Just highly flammable topics in general.

Say religion vs science
political matters.
sexual orientation beliefs.

Things of that nature.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I say let em do what they want. No special area, just kept in the bar.

BUT... have it follow the other guideline you put up for arguments. Arguments may be deleted or moved. Posts that are overly "I'm right you're wrong" may be deleted, edited or moved.

Mods/Admins discretion.

Khfan60

Khfan60

But wait, what about the S/R/P board?

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Id seperate it from the bar again.

sheep

sheep

I don't know if it would need it's own board. Or you could make it a subcat of the bar. We didn't seem to have a lot of them.

They were highly volatile though. I would be willing to keep an eye on it, religion wise. I find religions highly interesting. But I know crapall about politics for the most part.

Sex is always an awesome topic for conversation.

Not many people discuss religion much anymore anyway. But it occasionally gets brought up in topics. Then all hell breaks loose. Ridiculous....

And Sex should be in every topic.

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Sex should be a religion.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I really don't see it needing it's own sub-forum even.

Duck

Duck

Do you mean that touchy subjects should only be allowed in topics that are specifically made to discuss them? I think that's a good idea, let people discuss them just not bring them up in random topics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum