Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Need players to play on/test faction server.

+5
UnitedFactions
The Adli Corporation
Epyk MD
Razzle Snazzle
Kitsune
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Kitsune

Kitsune

Lol, at the rate thisserver is going, I may just tell him I'm done helping. I have another person who has a server that's already running, but the problem is, he's not around, and his server is also suffering from horrible lag. I don't want anybody to have to play with the crazy lag on it.

If you don't want to play on this server anymore I don't blame you; he hasn't been online today, and he's been lazy about advertising and getting it done. I'm tempted to just wait until my other friend gets back and play on his server because he already has players that are playing there when it's up (switched from old anarchy server after factions were implimented and admin fucked up server). He's a great admin, and he won't do things like jrmy is doing to you right now. I promise. Very Happy However, I have no idea when he's getting back. Sad

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

I like the server xD lol. I just hate how people are abusing their power, and i cant do shit about it! I don't get why people do it? Razz

Kitsune

Kitsune

It's because the admin is giving it out too freely, even though Jelly and I told him NOT to do it a billion times it seems. I'll try to get it taken care of, but if not, I'm telling him I'm done helping him.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

Alright Smile thanks. he should give it to the responsible people >_>, not the dudes that smoke weed

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

He's de-oping Jer! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Kitsune

Kitsune

When? Really? Why did candied suddenly de-op him?

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

I just told him what he did, and he acted like he was about to already when he came on (in server form) lol.

Kitsune

Kitsune

Oh xD

I may be online later tonight; I'm just taking a break from MineCraft today; I've been online for 12+ hours a day for 5 days straight now.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

lol you're my hero xD and walrus told me to stop trying to give myself items >.> i tried clicking on the buttons but it no work. >Sad

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

i tried making a server all day, it failed Sad lol. Couldn't walrus transfer the files to somebody elses computer along with the IP adress? Then we wouldn't be walrusless fo ra week Very Happy

Kitsune

Kitsune

It's not working? I just woke up; I'll check what they've done. They may have gone to a dedicated server. Once I get out of the bathroom, I'll get on TS and ask.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

No, I tried making a server, and that failed. xD

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

Also, do you have any other servers? I can't survive a week without minecraft. Razz Otherwise we could make one?

Kitsune

Kitsune

I don't think MC.net is even up right now; can't even connect to it period. Sad

Both servers I know are down, unless you want to go to jkellers. However, he fucked up his whole server, all of the gates are broken, there are no hidden ores anymore (got deleted because he got rid of anti-xray), he gave random admin powers to one guy. It's a disaster. Whenever mp gets his server up, or whenever this server is up again, I'll tell you. Sad

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

walrus's server is down because he hasn't upgraded yet! >_< If you're going to be on for a little while i could make a quick server while we wait, i only have the TooManyItems mod for 1.7 right now, waiting for more to come.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I haven't even seen Walrus on today, but it's early yet.

I might get on; I've mainly just been watching YouTube videos and taking a break though. The only reason I was on yesterday is because Monkey made me build a house (I've never built a house on MineCraft above ground, and have only built one house underground before) so he and the rest of the gang will finally stop calling me mangy. >_>

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

hahahah xD im going to play with unlimited pistons now o.o can you make a server for me pwease. I'm a big baby and too lazy to do it.

Kitsune

Kitsune

I don't know how to make a server Sad I'll check if candied has his fixed again after I have lunch; he wasn't online last time I check, so I'm just waiting for him in TS.

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

kkay, i could make a server but id have to give you my IP to log on Razz curse the stupid numbers >__<

Kitsune

Kitsune

The server is actually going back up now Snazzle Very Happy

Razzle Snazzle

Razzle Snazzle

well i can't get on!? Razz

Kitsune

Kitsune

It's actually up now. Very Happy

It's just a temp server, until the bukkit plugins update, so you can goof around and what not. Feel free to build and such, but I don't make anything that you would be afraid to lose. Mainly use temp servers to practice building/mining techniques and other things.

73Need players to play on/test faction server. - Page 2 Empty United Factions 2012-03-04, 23:41

UnitedFactions

Hey guys! You should really try this server out once! its very good!

United Factions.
United Factions is the most amazing Faction Server out there, with currently 200 slots and many more!

Welcome to UnitedFactions! Welcome to United Factions.com! We are happy to see you, warrior! Have you been here before? You seem familiar... What are you up to?
Planning to join the server, and start a war? We dare you all to come and fight.

SERVER INFO:
Processor: Intel Core i7 2600
RAM: 32 GB RAM dedicated all to Minecraft!
1000 MBITS Fiber Connection
Summary: No lag
Contact: Contactform on the Website or contact [at] unitedfactions [dot] com

Server IP: Play.unitedfactions.com

Please feel free to comment
to increase the Minecraft Community Knowledge of United Factions.
Follow us on twitter.com/#!/UnitedFactions"]Twitter @UnitedFactions
Add us on facebook.com/UnitedFactions"]Facebook
Youtube videos:

Last edited by UnitedFactions on 2012-03-05, 00:36; edited 2 times in total

Ante

Ante

What in the actual fuck.

UnitedFactions

What is wrong?

UnitedFactions.com the best Faction Server

Pariah

Pariah