Ron Swanson
Grey
The Adli Corporation
Dropped Da Soap
Cubist Castle
Keyser Söze
10 posters

The Great Escape vs Jurassic Park

The Great Escape vs Jurassic Park Vote_lcap33%The Great Escape vs Jurassic Park Vote_rcap 33% [ 5 ]
The Great Escape vs Jurassic Park Vote_lcap67%The Great Escape vs Jurassic Park Vote_rcap 67% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zombee's Vote:

Jurassic Park

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

On the fence...

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

Nah, JP. Because those dinosaurs were mind blowing in their time. Especially for my young mind...

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

JP is going to win simply because not enough people have seen The Great Escape. But I vote TGE.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

The movie with Dinosaurs. And I still FUCKING HAAAATE Cracked.com for ruining my childhood!!

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

The Great Escape all the way Very Happy

Grey

Grey

Jason: The Red Ranger wrote:The movie with Dinosaurs. And I still FUCKING HAAAATE Cracked.com for ruining my childhood!!

What'd they do?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Jurasic Park was an epic movie of its time so I will go with that.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Rainbow War wrote:
Jason: The Red Ranger wrote:The movie with Dinosaurs. And I still FUCKING HAAAATE Cracked.com for ruining my childhood!!

What'd they do?

Said that Velocoraptors were the size of chickens and had feathers.
And that the T-Rex was covered in feathers.

Ever since that article I have had my childhood destroyed when I looked into it and found Raptors WERE the size of chickens, and POSSIBLY covered in feathers.
But I still refuse to believe the T-Rex was a giant fucking chicken.

Grey

Grey

Oh. That BS. I never let it effect me cause dinosaurs are awesome and chickens are not. Therefor. Dinosaurs does not equal chickens.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

But still, the fearsome, amazing velocoraptors in those films are nothing more then ankle biting chickens in real life.

Grey

Grey

La la la. Can't hear you. La la la. Smile

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Not sure I've seen the Great Escape so I abstain.

Zillah

Zillah

HAL 9000 wrote:JP is going to win simply because not enough people have seen The Great Escape. But I vote TGE.

this. i love both movies and even have jurassic park fantasies sometimes like its actually possible Razz ... but the great escape is just awesome.

Crombie

Crombie

The Great escape is one of the greatest movies of all time. You should all be ashamed!

*glares at everyone whilst walking out of the room*

JP put Raptors on the map. They made an NBA team from that movie.

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MbsuAbTTsV8?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

indubitably cardboard.

Zillah

Zillah

a loooong time ago I remember my dad had a bottle opener that would play 0:29 to 0:37 everytime you opened a bottle Razz

Jurassic Park escapes The Great Escape. It moves on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum