New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Birthday report from the range. Warning Video Heavy

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Instead of boring you with pictures, I decided to show you some videos we took while at the range. 100 rounds through a CZ75 in 9mm and a Springfield M1911 in .45ACP Enjoy.

To give you an idea of how badly that M1911 was here's a pic of it. Sorry, don't have a pic of the CZ75

Birthday report from the range. Warning Video Heavy DSC05016

Voltaire

Voltaire

That 1911 just needs some TLC and it'll be as right as rain. I love shooting 1911s, they fit my hands perfectly. Were those range rentals?

Also, do you know how old that range is? And is it using a rubber backstop or angled steel? Kinda hard to tell from the videos.

Oh, Happy Birthday as well. . . even if it is a little late. Nothing like going shooting on your birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Yeah, the ones we were shooting were rentals. I really enjoyed the 1911, despite it being in such bad shape, it shot extremely well, It's more accurate than I am, that's for sure.

I'm not sure how old the range is, it's in the upper middle class to upper class areas of Arizona, Scottsdale, and they use angled steel back stops. It's the nicest range I've been too that doesn't have staff that are not total arses. We could have gone to a range much closer, like 20 minutes closer, but their service sucks. They look down on me and my friends because we're young looking, giving us this look of "Oh, YOU want to rent a gun?" or "YOU want to rent one of our lanes?". Me and my friends are like "F*** you, we can take our business elsewhere if you're going to be a prick to PAYING customers"

It was fun, and thanks for the birthday wishes. Yeah, that 1911 seriously needed some TLC, lots of it in fact. I dropped the magazine out of it and I had jet black gun oil all over my hands. Had to wipe it down a little (My friends didn't see that lol) it was absolutely filthy. If I had more money, I'd of rented a Thompson or something, this range allows full auto rentals such M4's all the way up to an M249 or M60 LMG.

Voltaire

Voltaire

M60. . . do want. bounce

There is no way we are going to have that at our range for quite some time. Maybe one day. Sad

Also, there is no excuse for being rude to customers.

https://www.youtube.com/user/voltaire9

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum