milk
soap
higu

VS.

terry
khult
Jawa
crombie

Ok so this is the SDM match up.. We need to figure out a time that works for everyone. I am off the next 3 days so anytime around there would work aswel. I usually work nights mon-fri-sun.

Crombie

Crombie

Late at night usually works for me (MST) I know Terry is also MST, not sure about Khult and Jawas.

Also Jawas I don't have your GT, so just add me; ANTICROMBIE.

Also, after we establish the time, how much trash talk is allowed in this topic? Wink

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

You mother fucklers are going down! rombie Imma kick your ass so bad!!!!!!!!!

O wait....... I don;t play you yet! =op

HAHA I think trash talk will be fun!!!!!!!!!! As long as no one takes it to serious and gets but hurt and just the spirit of the fun!

Crombie

Crombie

Haha yeah exactly, I want it to be fun but not abusive.

ps. YOU'RE GOING DOWN DRAGON BOY!!

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Cool

O yea!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Im off tonight, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday.

So whenever works for you guts.

DrunkenJawas

DrunkenJawas

*crawls out of hole*

O.o I'm involved with this?

Ummm....I could possibly do tonight or tomorrow evening as work currently permits.

*slithers back into hole*

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Anytime this week after 6 is good for me. I work until either 4:30 or 6 every night until saturday.

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Any time works for me.

Khult

Khult

Unless the world is ending, I'm available to play anytime I'm not sleeping.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

It doesn't really matter when you guys show up (the gilganators, thats your new team name), we are still gonna roll you. So just make sure your prepared for CRUSHING disapointment when we start. MUAHAHAHA*cough* eh hahah

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So I guess this will be one of those few times where my "Soapish Trolling" will become a large "NO! SOAP IF YOU TROLL US YOU WILL DIE AND I WILL SHIT IN YOUR FACE!" moments right?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Never mind guys, I have to work tonight.

Supposed to be my day off, first day off since Wensday, and my manager fucked the schedule up and now I need to go in to close Produce.

And of course I already had plans, but no. Those get shit out the window cause I was the only fucking one out of 4 other produce clerk she asked.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I'm available everyday this week after 7:00 PM CST.

Crombie

Crombie

I'm likely good tomorrow evening or maybe thursday. We should really specify what timezones we're in so that things don't get all screwed up...

my current time:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/usa/mountain-time/

Last edited by Crombie on 2011-08-22, 16:57; edited 1 time in total

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nevermind, my manager read the schedule wrong. So if I can get home tonight should be able to play.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

Terry- MST after 6 pm

Crombie- MST late night

Khult- Does time exist for him? anytime

Jawas- PST, Evenings

Gilgamesh- anytime the next 3 days

Higu- anytime

Milk- after 7pm CST

Soap- tomorrow, fri, or sat

This kinda sums up where we are collectivly, make changes if you need to.

Right now we are looking at the late evening or night in the next 3 days or so. we just need to set a time.

I vote tomorrow at around 8pm MST. How does that strike everyone?

Crombie

Crombie

If it's tomorrow I can be on about 6pm if that's easier for people

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

If we do it tomorrow, It would have to be before 6:30 California time, or after 9 pm.

Crombie

Crombie

Not me. wrote:If we do it tomorrow, It would have to be before 6:30 California time, or after 9 pm.

6pm MST (me and Terry)= 7pm CST (milk)= 5pm PDT (LA, california)

I think that works??

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So 5 tomorrow?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Crombie wrote:
Not me. wrote:If we do it tomorrow, It would have to be before 6:30 California time, or after 9 pm.

6pm MST (me and Terry)= 7pm CST (milk)= 5pm PDT (LA, california)

I think that works??

It would give us about 90 minutes to do two rounds. I think we can win easily in that time frame.

Last edited by MEGA MILK on 2011-08-22, 20:58; edited 1 time in total

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I can do 6 pm MST tomorrow if thats fine with everyone else

Crombie

Crombie

Yup, so unless someone else can't make it:

Aug 23

7pm CST

6pm MST

5pm PDT

With that out of the way... you motherfuckers are going DOWN!

Kyuubey

Kyuubey

Fear my rustiness!

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

So to clarify, I get on around 5 pm right?

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Not me. wrote:So to clarify, I get on around 5 pm right?

Yep.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Nah, don't think I will then

Crombie

Crombie

Not me. wrote:Nah, don't think I will then

chunckylover53

Ok 7CST for me is 8PM which is just fine. And terry i like the name the gilganators.. Smile

Get ready to be my biyatch terry.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

chunckylover53 wrote:Ok 7CST for me is 8PM which is just fine. And terry i like the name the gilganators.. Smile

Get ready to be my biyatch terry.

I changed it to the Gargamels..... but I suppose you can use gilganators. after you pay a small copyright fee.....

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Gargamels

Hahaha. Reminds me of Lead.

chunckylover53

Yeah.. Haven't seen him in awhile and that's the only person who calls me that..

Milk you're doing a bad job as a teammate you're suppose to insult them.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah Milk. You stupid ass wipe! INSULT THEM!

INSULT ME! MAKE ME CRY FOR MY MOMMY!

Crombie

Crombie

See Terry? Their ranks are falling in on each other, it's mutiny. We'll likely walk into the match and only Soap will be there, huddled under a tree, in the fetal position rocking back and forth. He'll be mumbling all the names of the Smurfs over and over until Khult slips a knife in his ear "to stop the voices"

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

the psychological portion of my plan is complete! muahahaha

chunckylover53

DrunkenJawas wrote:*crawls out of hole*

O.o I'm involved with this?

Ummm....I could possibly do tonight or tomorrow evening as work currently permits.

*slithers back into hole*

Has he confirmed that he could make it?

chunckylover53

if not i will be sad =/.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I hope he will be there. I guess I haven't seen him confirm or anything, but he posted earlier so he knows its happeneing.

Doesn't matter. you guys need all the edge you can get

Question, how is this gonna happen? are we going to just join a random SDM match, or do we have enough people for a private one?

chunckylover53

yeah 4v4 is enough for a private match.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Terrinator wrote:the psychological portion of my plan is complete! muahahaha

I could just show up naked. That would destroy everyone.

Crombie

Crombie

T minus 3 hours bitches, Have you notified next of kin yet?

chunckylover53

Well are we going to find out about jawa first or just go through with this match?

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Oky guys, I can't find my damn mic. I have scoured my room for it, but I can't find it.So if you guys don't mind me playing silent let me know.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

And if you guys can't get ahold of Jawas, it might work out. Cause my battery pack is dead, and I can't find any replacements..

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Also, if its easier, we can do it tommorow night too. Cause I only work till 2:30 pm tomorrow. but I am still available to do it tonight.

chunckylover53

if they want to that's cool i just want everyone to be involved. If not we could do it tonight without you two but still carry you into the next round would be ok i think.

chunckylover53

Also i just noticed we can't do a private SDM match but we can do a private conquest match which i guess would be fair to make it arica harbor or nelson bay or white pass since they are infantry only which would kinda create an SDM feel.

I know if we do a public SDM match it'll end up with randoms messing everything up. And we still need 8 to start either way.

Or we could do a squad rush match the first one to win an attack round and defense round wins?

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

If we do have to do conquest it should be arica harbor. Simply because its the smallest and we will only have 4v4. Then there are no vehicles or anything to tip the balence either way.

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

If we do have to move this to tomorrow I'm fine with it, we just need to clarify before the match starts if its offical or not. I wouldn't even mind a scrimmage/slaughter tonight if we can't get everyone together.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum