1Missing Missy Empty Missing Missy 2011-08-23, 21:31

Cardboard Fox

Cardboard Fox

http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Funny stuff.

2Missing Missy Empty Re: Missing Missy 2011-08-23, 21:35

Chewy

Chewy

I love that site,I've read damn near every article on it.

That article was probably one of the best(best being the bank one with the spider drawings), I love the second poster he made.

3Missing Missy Empty Re: Missing Missy 2011-08-23, 23:59

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

I do indeed take the matter seriously and will attempt to facilitate your request by 5pm tomorrow despite the fact that I am extremely busy this weekend. I need to bury the two dead backpackers I have in the spare room as the smell is starting to attract suspicion. And wolves. It is a fairly large job as one of the backpackers is American and will therefore require a hole several sizes larger than normal. On the plus side, the other is from England which obviously means no dental records.

4Missing Missy Empty Re: Missing Missy 2011-08-24, 09:32

Pariah

Pariah

Sir Shmoopy wrote: I do indeed take the matter seriously and will attempt to facilitate your request by 5pm tomorrow despite the fact that I am extremely busy this weekend. I need to bury the two dead backpackers I have in the spare room as the smell is starting to attract suspicion. And wolves. It is a fairly large job as one of the backpackers is American and will therefore require a hole several sizes larger than normal. On the plus side, the other is from England which obviously means no dental records.
Remind me never to piss you off Shmoopy.

5Missing Missy Empty Re: Missing Missy 2011-08-24, 09:55

Cubist Castle

Cubist Castle

I love that site. The letter to the school chaplain with the cactus drawing had me in tears.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum