TheGM
Pariah
Grey
JrTapia1991
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Nov. 11th can't come soon enough with Skyrim.That's all I'll likely be able to afford.I really want Battlefield 3 too but might have to wait on that.Who knows.I love Battlefield so much I may trade in every game I own towards it....

Days just seem to be creeping by. Sad 2 and a half more months till skyrim

Grey

Grey

*cough* *cough* Space Marine is fucking badass and comes out the 6th *cough* *cough*

Pariah

Pariah

*cough cough* Team Fortress 2 is free and out, Minecraft is 15$

TheGM

TheGM

I'm not gonna cough but I will come out and say lol Skyrim.

If that passes as a good game then people don't know what a good game is! *laughs at the idea of Skyrim being called a good game*

Pariah

Pariah

-slaps TheGM with a gauntlet-
How dare you. How. dare. you.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

lmao!

I love you GM,you always make some funny ass posts Razz

I didn't care much for Oblivion but loved Morrowind and heard they're making Skyrim kinda like Morrowind,and from everything I've seen it looks awesome and a real good time sinker Smile

Ante

Ante

Uh, Deus Ex: Human Revolution? The game is fucking amazing, and I'm noticing it's flying under the radar for some god awful reason even though it's gotten nothing but stellar reviews.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I'll check it out.I heard some stuff and watched a little gameplay from the beginning yesterday.It seemed to be like Metal Gear

Symbolic

Symbolic

Vinyl Scratch wrote:Uh, Deus Ex: Human Revolution? The game is fucking amazing, and I'm noticing it's flying under the radar for some god awful reason even though it's gotten nothing but stellar reviews.

THIS

I will say it again. I have not enjoyed a game this much in years. Its that good IMO. Its not for everyone. But for RPG fans its a wet dream. But its also got super solid mechanics so you could play it guns blazing if you wanted to as well. Story is very good, atmosphere is amazing, hidden easter eggs every where, complete and utter ability to approach any situation however the hell you want etc....

Ante- TBH I think its under the radar because not many people played to original on PC. So to them it looks like just another RPG/shooter. Which its obviously not. Im in love with this game. I foresee at least 3 full playthroughs.

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Symbolic wrote:
Vinyl Scratch wrote:Uh, Deus Ex: Human Revolution? The game is fucking amazing, and I'm noticing it's flying under the radar for some god awful reason even though it's gotten nothing but stellar reviews.

THIS

But its also got super solid mechanics so you could play it guns blazing if you wanted to as well.

im waiting for 'how not to play DE:HR' on youtube XD

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Gears comes out shortly.....EXCITED MY ASS IS.

Symbolic

Symbolic

Ill get Gears too. But Deus Ex and NCAA football(leave me alone!) will keep me occupied for quite some time. I also plan on getting Resistance 3 which comes out the same week as Gears I think. Sucks!

Gears! WOOT!

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Gears looks awesome.Hope I have the money to get it lol.

When I played the Beta I never could stab anybody with the retro lancer's bayonet tho,I would run up to them and just kinda bounce off?

infadel117

infadel117

TheGM wrote:I'm not gonna cough but I will come out and say lol Skyrim.

If that passes as a good game then people don't know what a good game is! *laughs at the idea of Skyrim being called a good game*

quit causing problems

Ante

Ante

infadel117 wrote:

quit causing problems

Inf, when you see a GM post, either skip it or take it with a grain... nay, a tablespoon of salt. Best advice I can give ya man.

TheGM

TheGM

infadel117 wrote:

quit causing problems

Urg why is it taking so long for good games to come out -__- Funny-celebrity-pictures-oh-he-mad

Symbolic

Symbolic

GM just hates Bethesda and Bioware. Hes just a hater Cool

Grey

Grey

Urg why is it taking so long for good games to come out -__- B6cxoy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum