New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Old new zombie maps on Black Ops

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

So I was playing through the old maps this weekend. Der Reise is fucking awesome! Shi No Numa is fun but havn;t been very sucsefull at but want to keep trying it.

I will say that for whatever reason playing by myself on Nach Der Untoten the first map just creeps me the fuck out! HAHA Not sure if its the confined area or the noises they make but I think its the creepiest map for whatever reason.

Pariah

Pariah

hey is it just me or are the ambient zombie noises way higher than they used to be?

Btw pm me if you wanna play der riese today/

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

verruckt is the scariest i think, becuase they made the zombies faster

Pariah

Pariah

1fnbighen wrote:verruckt is the scariest i think, becuase they made the zombies faster
no way, NdU always creeped me out the most because of the complete silence of the character, the close quarters and the obvious inevitability of fighting. at least with the other maps you have a primary goal.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

I only veruckt once.

NdU just seems to be the creepiest to me though. THe atmosphere is just awesome and creepy!!!

1fnbighen

1fnbighen

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:I only veruckt once.

NdU just seems to be the creepiest to me though. THe atmosphere is just awesome and creepy!!!

i thinkt he first time i was creeped out by nacht more. but as i got used to the maps im more creeped out by a faster zombie

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I should have bought Black Ops again instead of Deus Ex. Mad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum