Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1New maps tomorrow!!! Empty New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-11, 09:12

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

I'm hype! Smile

2New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-11, 10:34

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I decided I'm not gonna buy premium. I will buy CQ, but i don't know if I will be playing BF3 a year from now. Still, I psyched for all the new maps. CQ looks great so far.

3New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-11, 10:45

xSBx610x

xSBx610x

I paid 50 bucks just on the fact that I get the maps 2 weeks early.

4New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-11, 17:00

Yea Im pretty excited for the new maps.

5New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-12, 08:34

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I guess I'll break down and get premium. I was reading up on it and they say it's a one time fee and I don't see myself playing any other shooter for the foreseeable future so I figure what the hell why not.

Also apparently you can choose to wipe your stats if you get premium which would be kinda cool I guess since I sucked pretty hard when the game first came out.

6New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-12, 14:56

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

HydrasBreath wrote:Also apparently you can choose to wipe your stats if you get premium which would be kinda cool I guess since I sucked pretty hard when the game first came out.

I've always considered doing that, but now that I walked away from the game for a while I don't think I would. I am less worried about my stats now that I don't play this exclusivly.

7New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-12, 20:01

Zillah

Zillah

New maps are alright but conquest domination is pretty irritating... I played by myself and lost like 5 rounds in a row

8New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-12, 22:30

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

the new maps any good? or is it a shotgun/AEK fest like metro? Razz

9New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-12, 22:35

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Apparently the CQ maps weren't included in the big patch on PC last week, so I'm downloading the 3GB expansion now and my ISP has decided to be really slow and crappy today. Probably won't get to play until tomorrow unless it gets fixed soon. Ugh.

10New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-12, 22:59

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

you have crappy windjammer too? >__>

11New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 00:19

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

Now I'm using my phone's 3G to download Close Quarters. It's like four times faster than my home internet when it's actually working haha. Good thing I rarely use data unless I'm on Wifi now that school's out.

12New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 00:43

Soooo these maps are terrible.....

They are all VERY VERY small, and turn into a clusterfuck right away. Your are constantly getting shot behind from a guy you never saw, constantly die right after spawning from bullets in the back.

It feels like dare I say Call of Duty?

Ill have to put more time in but so far Im not impressed.

Scrapyard is the worst of them all IMO.

13New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 02:41

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

damn Evil or Very Mad

14New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 03:03

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I get the same feeling I got from Vietnam. Not as good as vanilla by any means, but a fun change of pace.

Gun master is garbage. After one player gets to about the third tier of weapons he's basically won the game, it's just a matter of time until he gets all the way to the knife kill. It also makes no sense whatsoever that there are teams on it. Hate gametypes that continue to give an increasingly powerful advantage to the player in the lead, guaranteeing him the win as soon as he breaks away from the pack. Oh well, I got the assignment involving it done. Now all I have left for the weapon assignments are 50 sniper kills.

15New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 09:03

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Sym wrote:Soooo these maps are terrible.....

They are all VERY VERY small, and turn into a clusterfuck right away. Your are constantly getting shot behind from a guy you never saw, constantly die right after spawning from bullets in the back.

It feels like dare I say Call of Duty?

Ill have to put more time in but so far Im not impressed.

Scrapyard is the worst of them all IMO.

really? well that sucks...I don't play team deathmatch because I feel like I'm always getting shot in the back I would not enjoy CQ at all by the sounds of it.

ah well I guess I can save my MS points for the Skyrim expansion.

16New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 10:51

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

How many players are on PC CQ maps? thats going to make a big difference if there is more than 16.

17New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 11:16

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Terry Corp. wrote:How many players are on PC CQ maps? thats going to make a big difference if there is more than 16.

That might make a difference, except that's how it also feels on Xbox. Conquest Domination is basically Conquest Jr., while Gun Master is basically a free for all. I don't know why there are teams in Gun Master as only one person can win. Besides that, with the maps being as small as they are, it's only a matter of time before people learn the spawn points. Also if you thought teammates were useless before, these new game types promote teamwork even less then before.

18New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 15:16

Terry Corp. wrote:How many players are on PC CQ maps? thats going to make a big difference if there is more than 16.

There are servers from 16 players to 64 players. I was playing on the 32 man servers and it was still crazy!

Maybe I over reacted a bit last night, as I played a little bit this morning and had alot more fun.

TBH it all seems rather random. The spawns really kill it for me. It really does feel like COD DM.

19New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 16:18

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

That was one of my biggest concerns was where and how the spawns would work.

20New maps tomorrow!!! Empty Re: New maps tomorrow!!! 2012-06-13, 18:08

Shaymojack

Shaymojack

I haven't really had any bad spawns yet (unless I spawn on a squadmate) but I have definitely killed multiple people just after they spawned. In my experience it seems to do a fairly good job of spawning you in a safe-ish place.
I like the layout of Scrapmetal but I wish they had changed the look of it. It all looks the same and is fairly dark and sometimes hard to see. Reminds me a bi of 2fort from TF2.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum