New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Got back in LIVE and had some fun on Bad Company 2 :D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I had lots of fun today just playing with randoms and that's saying alot,and actually found a near full game of Vietnam squad deathmatch and stayed in it for an hour or till whenever my internet blew out lol.

Been trying to get the achievement for all gold on all primary weapons...I have a couple more kills to go with the M10 as Engineer,then I'm down to the M40 sniper,and SVD....Boy I'm dreading the SVD...I hate the sights...they're hard as hell to hit somebody when they're moving and the SVD is weak...

Then a little more with RPK,XM22,and M60.XM22 is a badass gun,kills people fast as hell and holds 200 but the sights SUCK lol the larger "bunny ears" I guess you call em,keep messin me up,when the actual sight is lower down in the middle.

I was the best in the whole game once just using the M40 bolt action and got a couple head shots leading people who were running and that's saying alot cuz I normally suck with snipers lol.I really dig the TT-33 pistol.I've gotten many gold stars with the 1911,but I have a fast trigger finger and the bigger clip and the TT-33 just feels better to me Razz

Smile anybody wanna play or play Vietnam still? It's so cool I don't need to waste 100 or more bucks on a wireless adapter for my xbox,I just did a bridged connection with my laptop and it ran fine,no hiccups at all.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum