We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Finished Space Marine SP

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Finished Space Marine SP Empty Finished Space Marine SP 2011-09-08, 19:29

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Not very long nor very short, on normal I beat the game in roughly 7-8 hours. I still have to go back and find some servo skulls and complete it by doing it on hard so there is some replay value to be had.

Without spoiling anything, it definitely looks like there will be a sequel.

I can't go into details since I'm at work and typing this from my phone, but I give the SP a solid 7.8/10

2Finished Space Marine SP Empty Re: Finished Space Marine SP 2011-09-09, 01:24

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Nice. I think I'll actually play the single player mode of this game.
What do you think of the MP?

3Finished Space Marine SP Empty Re: Finished Space Marine SP 2011-09-09, 03:03

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I unfortunately have not had much time to play MP, only did a round or so, but what I did experience in the very bitter sweet short while of it (before I had to go to work) I liked it.

Seemed pretty balanced, the whole idea of being able to copy another players setup, even if you've not unlocked the equipment yet is quite nice.

Feels a bit like Quake to me, love the fact that there really isn't any stat tracking, makes it just a chaotic ball of grenades exploding, bullets flying, skull crushing, meat grinding fun.

4Finished Space Marine SP Empty Re: Finished Space Marine SP 2011-09-09, 11:36

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Artimise Flare wrote:Seemed pretty balanced, the whole idea of being able to copy another players setup, even if you've not unlocked the equipment yet is quite nice.

Feels a bit like Quake to me, love the fact that there really isn't any stat tracking, makes it just a chaotic ball of grenades exploding, bullets flying, skull crushing, meat grinding fun.

Yeah, basically my thoughts. Except the more I play it the more I like it it. Actually I think I love it. It just seems to get more fun as you go.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum