Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gamescom video talking about vehicle customization in person.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Skip to 10:54, just reinforcing what vehicle customization will entail I suppose. Just something to post Razz

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

nice, does the pilot have control over the gunner position customisation or does the gunner?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I'd imagine the gunner does, I think they'd follow the BC2 formula where the driver and gunner can use different specs, but not all specs work in the various seats of the vehicles. I'm more curious as to what the third seat is on tanks, is that the turret mound MG position?

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Artimise Flare wrote:I'd imagine the gunner does, I think they'd follow the BC2 formula where the driver and gunner can use different specs, but not all specs work in the various seats of the vehicles. I'm more curious as to what the third seat is on tanks, is that the turret mound MG position?

maybe tanks have a 3rd space for a dedicated engineer?
saves the gunner or driver having to jump out, and sacrifice power.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Nogbad The Bad wrote:
Artimise Flare wrote:I'd imagine the gunner does, I think they'd follow the BC2 formula where the driver and gunner can use different specs, but not all specs work in the various seats of the vehicles. I'm more curious as to what the third seat is on tanks, is that the turret mound MG position?

maybe tanks have a 3rd space for a dedicated engineer?
saves the gunner or driver having to jump out, and sacrifice power.

Maybe, though I'm betting it's some kind of MG operator or something. Vehicles already have semi regenerating health, having an onboard Engineer I think would make it way too powerful. Will just have to wait until beta to see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum