Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

[BF4] So, what part of the vehicle combat/customization are you most excited about?

+2
Metalzoic
Artimise Flare
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

So far I like how you seem to have a great deal more flexibility in regards to outfitting the vehicles this time around. Along with how disable apparently is based on location rather than straight up percent of damage taken.

If I get a good tanker, I may end up running in vehicles more often this time around. I spent most of my time as a foot slogger in BF3 since I never had someone to run with unfortunately.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I haven't really put any thought in to it, other than I think it is extremely lame that they didn't remove the proximity sensor perk. They should at least change it to a motion sensor. Oh well.

That's one of my few complaints from what I've seen of the game so far. That and the homogenizing of the classes.

I prefer playing with randoms and rather than friends (except for Greg) so I don't care at all about having someone to run with.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

I hear you. I liked how the sensor worked in BC2 where you had to be moving for it to actually detect you.

Too many people whining about it I guess that they buffed it in BF3.

I prefer to run with people I can talk to. I hate relying on idiots in games

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Why don't you like playing with us metal?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I like playing with you guys individually, but I find the non-stop babble of a party of you distracting.
Unless it's something goofy like zombies etc...

But Battlefield is serious business.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I undertand . our live parties were very...unique.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Need to focus dem ahsum em el gee skillzorz

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

I came into an occupella (sp?) Backstreet boys rendition at one point.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I've never wanted to stab myself as much as when I was listening to Dr Bob and Frosty fighting about something during a Blops match.

DL and I just left it was so bad.

Epyk MD

Epyk MD

Hah. That's like fire and gasoline.

Frost used to be uh, loud.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Epyk MD wrote:I came into an occupella (sp?) Backstreet boys rendition at one point.
Acapella*

/musicnerd

Ante

Ante

I'd really like to see the iron fist in action in the game...

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:I'd really like to see the iron fist in action in the game...

I'm guessing it'll pretty much work like reactive armor did in BF3...it'll negate one hit of damage from an RPG or tank shell.

That's the only way I could think it would be balanced.

Ante

Ante

HydrasBreath wrote:

I'm guessing it'll pretty much work like reactive armor did in BF3...it'll negate one hit of damage from an RPG or tank shell.

It's in the countermeasures slot though, and there's a screenshot lying around of a boat using it. It has the little HUD display that says "IRON FIST RDY" much like flares do.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

Ante wrote:
HydrasBreath wrote:

It's in the countermeasures slot though, and there's a screenshot lying around of a boat using it. It has the little HUD display that says "IRON FIST RDY" much like flares do.
Huh so you'd have to manually deploy it at the right time?

interesting...if you got good with the timing you could be a real thorn in the other teams side.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Err... what's the iron fist? A missile defense system thingy?

Ante

Ante

watch the video?

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

Metalzoic wrote:Err... what's the iron fist? A missile defense system thingy?
Essentially, its an electronically controlled anti projectile countermeasure that fires off a screen of ball-bearing like projectiles in the path of the oncoming warhead, detonating and destroying it before it strikes the tank. An oversized shotgun that shoots down rockets and tank rounds instead of birds.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Ante wrote:watch the video?
I did for about 3 or 4 seconds, but nothing exiting was happening so I stopped.

Zillah

Zillah

I would like to see a miclic in game (Skip to 4:15)

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Explosive silly putty launcher? Weird.

Artimise Flare

Artimise Flare

That's pretty cool, what exactly is it used for? Clearing debris or mine fields?

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

It's for blowing up tress and bushes.
How much money do you think that cost in taxes to blow that up just once?

Zillah

Zillah

Artimise Flare wrote:That's pretty cool, what exactly is it used for? Clearing debris or mine fields?
I think its for clearing a path in a minefield. 1,200 lb bomb on a rope

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum