JrTapia1991
Frostbyrn
Wacco
Zillah
Ante
18 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-18, 23:29

Ante

Ante

http://news.yahoo.com/north-korea-says-leader-kim-jong-il-died-030534452.html

inb4 this changes nothing

Zillah

Zillah

It already looks like there might be a toss up between who succeeds him... his uncle or his son.

Wacco

This is gonna be interesting.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

He was only 69 death must have sucked then Very Happy

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

oh no Homefront is coming true Razz

Zillah

Zillah

2011's been a rough year for the axis of evil...

Mubarak gone, Gadhaffi dead, Bin Laden dead, Kim Jong Il dead, Putin on his way out. Better watch it Chavez!

Wacco

Zillah wrote:2011's been a rough year for the axis of evil...

Mubarak gone, Gadhaffi dead, Bin Laden dead, Kim Jong Il dead, Putin on his way out. Better watch it Chavez!

USA! USA! USA!

Pariah

Pariah

just wait for the pendulum to swing back. then we'll be fucked.

batonpass

batonpass

http://kimjongillookingatthings.tumblr.com/

What's gonna happen to my favorite blog?!

10Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 00:52

Ante

Ante

11Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 00:54

Grey

Grey

12Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 01:16

Zillah

Zillah

Kim did throw some badass parties...

Kim Jong Il apparently dead North-korean-parade

13Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 01:47

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Why are all those North Koreans making the flag of the lone star state Very Happy

14Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 02:05

Duan

Duan

it was April 1st

15Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 02:17

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

How the hell did they feed all those dudes at lunch time. Seriously...

16Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 02:25

asdf

asdf

Metalzoic wrote:How the hell did they feed all those dudes at lunch time. Seriously...

They didn't

17Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 02:58

StormEye

StormEye

At least now South Korea has an excuse to call me back into service, as the country is on Red Alert right now, just in case.

18Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 08:12

I hope nothing bad happens because of this.

19Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 10:55

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea....his son might not be as calm a leader as his dad was or thought stuff out.They were always threatening but never did much....but now his son or whoever the new leader might be,might want to flex their power

then again,I heard they're not doin so hot.....massive starving,broke,etc....

hell I hear without us giving them food by now they would of starved to death...

their population is way too big for their small country,I think it's smaller than Mississippi I read

20Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 10:59

Team America posted? Damn I was too late....

21Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 12:10

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

StormEye wrote:At least now South Korea has an excuse to call me back into service, as the country is on Red Alert right now, just in case.

It must be pretty crazy over there right now.

22Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 12:22

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

ya I imagine it's real tense

23Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 12:38

chunckylover53

JrTapia1991 wrote:yea....his son might not be as calm a leader as his dad

wut

24Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 12:53

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

i mean he might be so bad he makes his dad look like he was calm

25Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 14:16

Pariah

Pariah

For the most part Kim-Jong Il wasn't too dangerous of an enemy, more bluster than actual threat. He had the capability to hurt the US, but he wasn't in a position to use it. He was more an ideological opponent than a physical one. His son might bring a new power to the country and make it a physical threat.

26Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 14:17

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

he might be too busy eating to be able to do anything Razz

27Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 14:25

Pariah

Pariah

honestly, I'm more afraid of his son. Il's $356,000 yearly brandy budget makes him very unthreatening.

28Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 14:45

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea man it's scary,28 year old with nuclear arsenal at his finger tips >__>

nobody knows how many nukes they have,but.....they have some,might have more than we imagined,hell the other day they found out china had massive tunnels underground filled with nukes

29Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 15:08

Wacco

Jr, how is that a surprise? China's had nukes for ages. That's not news. North Korea having a massive arsenal would be completely different.

30Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 15:36

Duck

Duck

China is a booming economy that will probably outpace the US as world economic and military power in a few dozen years, unless the government starts giving workers rights or something. North Korea is a bunch of starving people with no infrastructure. The North Korean capital doesn't even have power half the time. The only thing NK can do is sell nukes to terrorists.

31Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 16:35

Grey

Grey

In a way. You had to respect Kim. He's not like other dictators. He knows not to fuck with anyone, even though he had the power. He knew that he wouldn't last long against us and our allies. If it was just us he had to worry about, he would have attacked. But then again. He's so ronery.

32Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 17:21

Zillah

Zillah

Grey wrote:In a way. You had to respect Kim. He's not like other dictators. He knows not to fuck with anyone, even though he had the power. He knew that he wouldn't last long against us and our allies. If it was just us he had to worry about, he would have attacked. But then again. He's so ronery.

besides constantly threatening both the US and South Korea, and even trying to tempt South Korea into going to war with the North.

33Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:28

Zillah

Zillah

Apparently the north korean news agency said Kim died of "overwork" while "dedicating his life to the people."

what a load of shit... when that place does finally dissolve and everyone wakes up, some people are going to be pretty damaged

34Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:36

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

There were shots of young children crying their asses off over the loss of their leader. Talk about brain wash....

35Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:39

Zillah

Zillah

"My leader, what will we do? It's too much! It's too much!" one person sobbed. "Leader, please come back. ... You cannot leave us. We will always wait for you, leader."

Its pretty sad actually.

36Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:40

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

It's fucking pathetic.

37Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:43

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah its amazing what people will say and do when you point a gun and a camera at them

38Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:47

Zillah

Zillah

Sir Shmoopy wrote:Yeah its amazing what people will say and do when you point a gun and a camera at them

you dont even have to in this case... most of these people actually believe this stuff.

39Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:48

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Greg should go get some of what they are smoking Very Happy

40Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-19, 23:55

StormEye

StormEye

Not really sure if decades of brain washing, and cut off access to information, is something that Greg would like to experience.

41Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-20, 00:02

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

No, Greg would not. Would you Greg?

42Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-20, 00:02

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

No, I wouldn't.

43Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-20, 00:03

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Ash fucking Williams wrote:It's fucking pathetic.

44Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-21, 03:56

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Zillah wrote:2011's been a rough year for the axis of evil...

Kim Jong Il apparently dead Vladimir-Putin

45Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-21, 14:19

Pariah

Pariah

tbh, I feel bad for the people of N. Korea. It isn't by their choice that they're so brainwashed and fanaticised, but the dictator's. I hope that the whole "I'm daddy's son" was just a cover for Kim-Jong Un, and that he actually wants to turn his country around for the bett, but thats a pipe dream isnt it?

46Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-21, 15:10

Siren

Siren

exactly, who would choose to be brainwashed?

we just saw this news clip a few days ago in AP Euro and I found it really sad.
Oh, and his son is apparantly the youngest leader ever to be in possession of nuclear weaponry.....which is kind of a scary thought O_O

47Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-21, 15:24

Pariah

Pariah

Who else is afraid that he's going to fire off a few rockets just to prove he can?

also, with ~60,000 american troops in N.Korea, who wants to bet that one of those men will be dead within a year and we'll be pulled into another war in Korea?

48Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-21, 17:22

Zillah

Zillah

Pariah wrote:Who else is afraid that he's going to fire off a few rockets just to prove he can?

also, with ~60,000 american troops in N.Korea, who wants to bet that one of those men will be dead within a year and we'll be pulled into another war in Korea?

i think its more like 30,000, in south korea. and no, i really doubt north korea would go to war with the south. I wouldnt be surprised if he starts some skirmishes like we saw earlier this year, but full out war seems unlikely. North Korea would crumble.

49Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-21, 20:42

Pariah

Pariah

I pulled the 60,000 from my american hist. teacher, so that may or may not be true.

Think of the troops though. If even a single american is hurt in S. Korea by one of his skirmishes, its on. There is no question that that would provide the excuse our gov't wants to go to war w/ N. Korea.

50Kim Jong Il apparently dead Empty Re: Kim Jong Il apparently dead 2011-12-21, 22:24

StormEye

StormEye

In a cold truth, one hurt or killed American soldier would not do anything, but some petty military compensation fund for his family.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum