We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Halo Remake any good?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Halo Remake any good? Empty Halo Remake any good? 2011-12-24, 17:51

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

I might get BF3 again and my bro might get Halo Remake......it any good?

it confused me greatly because I heard you can play with the Halo Reach players because the "new' maps in Halo CE are just a map pack for Halo Reach? >__> scratch

besides the online pussy armor lock,etc. lmao,the game itself was great from what I remember..

I heard they added every online mode from Reach,and now 4 player co op story instead of just 2 like it used to be

2Halo Remake any good? Empty Re: Halo Remake any good? 2011-12-24, 17:54

Ante

Ante

I've heard it's pretty lackluster. Not really sure, though. Halo fell off my radar permanently after Reach.

3Halo Remake any good? Empty Re: Halo Remake any good? 2011-12-24, 17:59

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

ya I told my bro to get Saints Row or AC Revelations or something but he was dead set on Halo -__-

he kept saying because we got it used he didn't want to deal with the online pass for SR3,etc.

and I facepalmed lol......but...eh...his choice I guess lol

yea I had alot of fun times with Halo but Reach was bleh to me,it was ok to play with friends but the community is horrible

4Halo Remake any good? Empty Re: Halo Remake any good? 2011-12-24, 18:48

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

I have the remake. I haven't checked out any of the online components, but the updated graphics look good. Otherwise, it's basically just Halo: Combat Evolved all over again. I did do a little bit of the Co-Op and I did enjoy that. Legendary difficulty is really hard though. I don't remember the game being that hard.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum