Metalzoic
JrTapia1991
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

http://insidetv.ew.com/2012/01/09/frank-darabont-walking-dead-season-2-plan/

>__> I think I found the reason most of the season took place on the farm

"Squabbles over budget were one reported reason Darabont was booted, though AMC has assured viewers wouldn’t really notice a qualitative difference. After all, it’s not like season 2 has taken place entirely on a freakin’ farm or anything … right?"

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

I've never bothered to watch the show, but I would have checked out that episode at least. Sounded cool.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I read that the other day. It was interesting, but honestly. I am kinda glad they didn't do it. I don't care about some zombie that was in the episode a total of 20 seconds. I just don't. If they wanted to do an episode on a zombie before it became a zombie they should have done one with the zombie from the Season 1 premiere that was torn in half.

But like I said. I don't want an episode devoted to a whole new character. We got several new characters in Season 2, I don't want an episode detracting from the characters they already have set in.

Also, you can tell the difference between the two series from the buget cuts. But I still loved the second season. The finale was...emotionally gripping in my opinion.

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Id pay to see Black Hawk Down with Zombies

Keyser Söze

Keyser Söze

The second season was as boring as watching paint dry for the most part. Too much character drama, not enough zombie action. I can see how it all build up to the finale outside the barn with the discovery of a certain missing person, but for a couple of episodes there I thought I was watching a soap opera.

Horror fans don't do soap operas.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Cicero wrote:If they wanted to do an episode on a zombie before it became a zombie they should have done one with the zombie from the Season 1 premiere that was torn in half.

But like I said. I don't want an episode devoted to a whole new character. We got several new characters in Season 2, I don't want an episode detracting from the characters they already have set in.

They did that with the zombie that was torn in half. It's online through AMC or Walking Dead website. From things I read though, I thought they were going to make the backstory about that zombie online as well.

TexasMace

TexasMace

I said the same thing about a "soap opera", Greg. The zombie show...needs more damn zombies and less character development.

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

Hmmmm... now I'm glad I didn't watch it.

They spent an entire season on that farm? Isn't that maybe only about 20 pages of the book? ...maybe I'm wrong, but I thought they moved from there to the next, far more interesting place pretty quickly.

D

TWD was a bit of a miss in general imo.

It was entertaining to watch sure, but I was never really amped up for the next episode like I was with other, better show.

asdf

asdf

TexasMace wrote:I said the same thing about a "soap opera", Greg. The zombie show...needs more damn zombies and less character development.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

I started reading the comics again, and there is not as much zombie action as there was in the shows. But, I love the show and the 2nd season and cant wait till next month.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah they didn't even stay on the farm that much in the comics,but,it's different than the comics,alot of people would of been dead by now if it were following the comics..

I thought it was boring in alot of episodes...I would of liked more action.And all the slow episodes never even really went anywhere...I guess it was all a build up to that last episode.

I was so happy in the last episode,I'm so glad Shane had the balls to do somethin.He's my fav. character and I really hope they keep him and Daryl around.The rest are pretty bleh.

The guy who plays Rick,just seems like such a really shallow character sometimes,it was mostly supposed to be about him like it was in the comics,but he really took a backburner.

some said Shane was evil but I really don't think so.You do what you gotta do in life

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum