You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza 4 : King of the Track

+3
chunckylover53
HydrasBreath ♜
Chewy
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-11, 12:00

Chewy

Chewy

If you haven't done this, go do it.

Beat 1:13:980 and you get a unicorn,a long with the Pagani Huayra(if you have the DLC).

Me and Cardboard have ghosts that you can use for reference since we both have it beat.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

do you need anything in particular to do it? like DLC or something?

Chewy

Chewy

Nope, no DLC is required to do it. Although if you want the custom Huayra you will obviously need the DLC for that. But the unicorn isn't part of any DLC.

chunckylover53

Well between the SeC and my friend bugging me to get this i finally gave in since i had enough trade in credit from amazon. Not sure when i'll arrive though, when does this end?

Chewy

Chewy

It ends midnight on the 31st. Here's the link: http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/king_of_the_track_jan/

Hopefully this dude doesn't post a better time later though...

chunckylover53

Been trying to do this the past hour and my best time is a clean 1:14 something.. My other one is an unclean (i hit a fukin cone) 1:12. Gonna go to sleep and i'll attempt it another time.. I'd keep trying but i have work in the morning.

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I found it hard to get past 1:14, but I just kept choosing better ghosts(like a second ahead of me) and tried to mimic what they did.

The last s turn thing is hard, and I think is best to not try anything extremely crazy on it.

And definitely use manual, and wait until the last possible moment to shift otherwise it generally makes you lose speed.. You really only have to shift a few times on this course anyways.

chunckylover53

Manual/cluth for me. I hit 1:13 but i am like.. 300 mili seconds below it...

chunckylover53

wait... it's 1:13:980?! I BEAT IT THEN. i thought it was like 1:13:147 for some reason.

10Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-21, 18:38

chunckylover53

wait do they mean 098 or 980?

11Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-21, 18:51

Chewy

Chewy

.980, so you got it.

I wish this thing ended sooner, I've been holding off on getting the Huarya because of it.

12Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-22, 02:28

tom_hanks

Forza 4 : King of the Track Happy

The Aerospace Components King of the Track
is a one time special event which is made available to all NHRA Member
tracks. Although details may vary by track, the program is a run-off
between winners of specified racing eliminators, creating a true King of
the Track.
Aerospace King of the Track
winners earn a special edition Wally trophy, a limited edition Champion
hat and two Champion decals for their race vehicle. In addition any
tracks participating in the Aerospace Logo linking program, the winners of the King of the Track will receive a $200.00 certificate towards any Aerospace products or apparel. Most importantly the winners also earn the all-important bragging rights for the title.
Aerospace
could not be happier with the way the program worked out in it's first
year. We think it is a unique program that gives local racers a rare
opportunity to earn an NHRA title and it's a great fit for us because
those weekly racers are at the heart of our company.

13Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-22, 03:01

Duan

Duan

<_<

>_>

Hey Tom Hanks how are you going?

14Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-22, 07:26

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

oh god, will he ever get the right subject?

15Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-22, 12:58

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

lmfao I think the bots just pull random wikipedia articles or somethin

16Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-22, 13:21

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

Zillah, we need his alias to be Failbot.

do it nao!

17Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-22, 13:50

Chewy

Chewy

Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz wrote:Chewy, we need his alias to be MEGATRON 5000.

do it nao!

Roger that!

18Forza 4 : King of the Track Empty Re: Forza 4 : King of the Track 2012-01-22, 15:03

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum