We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Forza 4: King of the Track (February)

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Chewy

Chewy

They posted up a new one today.

This time it's on Laguna Seca with a Dodge Challenger, and you have to beat Rampage Jackson's time.

The prize is a Camaro SS(unicorn) for beating him, and an Audi R18 for participating(need the DLC).

As of now, his posted time is 1:53. Dirty.

If he doesn't post a new time, all you have to do is run a clean lap to win.

chunckylover53

Ha that's funny if he nevers puts up a clean lap.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz I didn't know rampage played forza I thought he was too busy losing Razz

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah I think he was sort of a random choice for this lol...

Well I mean they are putting a "Rampage" Challenger in the DLC pack, so that's why, but I don't know why they did that in the first place. He probably gave them a bunch of money or something.

Anyways, he set a clean lap now. 1:52:227. Still pretty easy, you don't really have to do any ballsy shit to get it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

dude I'm thinkin about gettin Forza 4 instead of these DVDs I was gonna get.....hmm...is it still 60 bucks?

Chewy

Chewy

It's $52 on Amazon right now, probably still 60 in stores.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

is it good? Razz Twisted Evil

Chewy

Chewy

Yeah it's definitely good, best console racing sim to date. Of course you have to like racing sims somewhat to like it though.

Tons and tons of replay value for me, I love to just sit back and play this game while streaming music. I'm probably going to end up getting several hundreds of hours with it.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Very Happy I loved GT3 back in the day,hell I'll probably get it later on tonight... Razz

how would I do this lap thing to get the car?I have to buy dlc? =/

I heard it's 2 discs?

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

the second disc is just for DLC

get the game if you like racing sims

i love all forza games and this one is no exception

the topgear test track is what sold me

Chewy

Chewy

JrTapia1991 wrote:Very Happy I loved GT3 back in the day,hell I'll probably get it later on tonight... Razz

how would I do this lap thing to get the car?I have to buy dlc? =/

I heard it's 2 discs?

You just need the February DLC to get the R18 as a prize for participating. If you don't have the DLC you can still get the Camaro SS for beating his time.

And it's a unicorn car, which means that you can't buy it from the in game store and can only get it from Turn 10 either from an auction(which to this point have been bought out by modders), or an event like this.

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz sounds like I would like Forza 4 more than getting,Walking Dead Season 1(20bucks),Matrix Collection,Blade Trilogy,Tremors Collection,Alien Double set...

>__> I mean I like the movies but bleh I feel bad for spending so much on a bunch of movies...I'd rather have a game Twisted Evil

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

yeah I'd say a game like forza has more entertainment value then some movies cause I mean how often are you really gonna watch those movies?

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yea that's too true man I've already seen em all too.....

I'm glad you guys saved me 60 bucks Razz

chunckylover53

How come i don't have my unicorn from last month? I beat the record with a clean lap. Did they not give them out or do i need the DLC to get the unicorn?

Chewy

Chewy

They're gonna give them out in a few days here, expect it on the 6th.

chunckylover53

Oh i was about to get fired up. I thought we got them at the end of the month.

Chewy

Chewy

Soo I was wrong about him setting a clean time.

At the moment it is 1:51.674 dirty. He's updated it a couple times already so he might actually be doing it throughout the whole month, but it doesn't seem like he's very good at the game.

Chewy

Chewy

Anyone who entered last months contest should have their prizes gifted by now. If not then you're FUCKED.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum