We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

You're so smart Microsoft

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You're so smart Microsoft Empty You're so smart Microsoft 2012-01-24, 21:36

Chewy

Chewy

So xbox live isn't working right now, I decided to do a connection test.

Network...connected.
Internet...connected.
Xbox LIVE...not connected.

"Try restarting your router for 3 minutes."

Yeah, because it's not like it's already connected to the fucking internet. It's definitely the routers fault that I can connect to the internet but not Xbox LIVE.

Anyways, is it down for anyone else?
EDIT: OK it's back now so disregard the striked out inquiry.

2You're so smart Microsoft Empty Re: You're so smart Microsoft 2012-01-24, 23:40

chunckylover53

I've recently been haveing trouble with live aswel the past few days eventually it'll work but it takes awhile.

3You're so smart Microsoft Empty Re: You're so smart Microsoft 2012-01-25, 07:37

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

i keep getting DC'd in the middle of BF3 games.

but luckily the joys of killing everyone in New Vegas with the Ratslayer has provided ample distractions Smile

4You're so smart Microsoft Empty Re: You're so smart Microsoft 2012-01-25, 14:44

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

live is buggy alot of the time for me too,lags,and the pictures wont show up,they'll be blank or white

Razz now I wanna play some new vegas

5You're so smart Microsoft Empty Re: You're so smart Microsoft 2012-01-25, 14:58

The Adli Corporation

The Adli Corporation

its still very fun Jr, even after 200+ hours Smile

the Survivalists Rifle + Grunt = Win. Epic Win.

also, if you hotkey ammunition you can use it on ANY gun. and sometimes it alters the projectile data (e.g firing MISSILES out the Laser Designator for Lonesome Road, killing everything) that makes things EPIC, ive been using a Fatman powered by Flamer fuel Very Happy

many lulz are to be had.

here you go (be aware this is a gamebreaking glitch in terms of roleplaying)

6You're so smart Microsoft Empty Re: You're so smart Microsoft 2012-01-25, 15:02

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Razz I have it on PC but been waiting to get a wired controller since I suck with mouse and keyboard.I wouldn't mind actually getting it on xbox again tho.It's only like 10 bucks now >__> or I could borrow it from my bro

I still haven't played through any DLC...

I think it would be so cool to get a creepy zombie mod for the pc version Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum