We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Fucking RAGE mode tonight.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Empty Fucking RAGE mode tonight. 2012-01-25, 01:56

Admin

Admin

think im gonna take a week off after that shit.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

2Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Empty Re: Fucking RAGE mode tonight. 2012-01-25, 02:14

Patrick Star

Patrick Star

Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnvr2vMWv8yGJcvsBLb-cHGd7k1058mmkdg9ggb2rFqrtk1UDR_x7qXFdENw

3Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Empty Re: Fucking RAGE mode tonight. 2012-01-25, 02:34

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

Terry The Plague wrote:Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQnvr2vMWv8yGJcvsBLb-cHGd7k1058mmkdg9ggb2rFqrtk1UDR_x7qXFdENw

ya that other team was bullshit

4Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Empty Re: Fucking RAGE mode tonight. 2012-01-25, 02:41

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Damn them for being better than us and spawn camping!

5Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Empty Re: Fucking RAGE mode tonight. 2012-01-25, 02:45

Admin

Admin

I was more frustrated with my tank going from 100% to 8% in one shot.

...or hitting a viper twice with guided shells and not even disabling it.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

6Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Empty Re: Fucking RAGE mode tonight. 2012-01-25, 02:53

Ante

Ante

I've grown to hate FPS games. BF3 either bores me to tears or makes me rage, MW3's multiplayer is just laughably lame, and who cares about Halo.

Give me BC3. I find zero of the fun in BF3 that I had in BC2. I remember I used to have to fight with myself to turn the game off after a 5 hour session.

Dammit.

7Fucking RAGE mode tonight. Empty Re: Fucking RAGE mode tonight. 2012-01-25, 02:57

Frostbyrn

Frostbyrn

Yeah I know how you feel Ante

And Epyk thats what I was complaining about 4 shots with an RPG to a tanks ass (No one was repairing) and Derp even fired a javelin and the thing only reached disabled

Fired a RPG into a humvee that should at least be an instakill nope

Shot an RPG into the cockpit of a Havoc that only made it slightly smokey

This game needs to buff Rocket launchers against vehicles or nerf vehicle health a bit

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum