Admin
ConciliarFox
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1for those who have cable Empty for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 16:16

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

quick question:

As we are preparing to move, I am looking into cable/internet services. My way it's between Comcast and Verizon. Does anyone have either one, if you do how is/was it? Overall experience?

2for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 16:29

Admin

Admin

from what ive heard about comcast...its the bee's knees.

http://www.speakeasyclinic.com

3for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 16:45

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Check with Verizon first. They said they had coverage in my area as well, but when I went to switch, they said they wouldn't do it in my area.

4for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 16:59

ConciliarFox

ConciliarFox

Captain Pirate Pineapple wrote:Check with Verizon first. They said they had coverage in my area as well, but when I went to switch, they said they wouldn't do it in my area.

I can get it. I already checked that.

5for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 18:24

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

That's good then. I've heard good things about Verizon, but haven't had any personal experience with them. Comcast, I've seen a couple times at a friends house, and it seems like some good service. He hasn't had any complaints about it as far as I know either.

6for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 18:27

Erkeric

Erkeric

Id say comcast. We have it and its really nice. Customer service gets any problems fixed pretty fast.

Now for verizon...My grandparents have verizon cell phones (phone=/=cable but oh well) and they cannot stand it. Although they live out in the country, its a verizon coverage area but it sucks and verizon claims they are fixing the problem but jack shit has happened in about 3 years. (Before anyone says "oh its in the country...reception wont be very good" I have AT&T and have no problems when I go out there)

7for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 18:29

JrTapia1991

JrTapia1991

yeah I heard comcast is good.

I personally have windjammer (puke) .But it's all that's available in my town besides crazy over priced and hidden charges laden centurylink >__>

8for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 18:35

If you can get verizion FIOS get that.

9for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-01-31, 23:47

Metalzoic

Metalzoic

PrototypeT800 wrote:If you can get verizion FIOS get that.

Check to make sure that Verizon hasn't sold out to another company in your area first.
Verizon is selling off all their FIOS (at least here in WA).

Lots of people signed up for Verizon and a year later became Frontier customers against their will with new pricing and Frontier demanding a contract.

Comcast was just named fastest ISP in the country by some computer magazine a couple months ago as well.

10for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-02-01, 00:15

chunckylover53

We have Comcast cable, phone and internet. Now we never had cable with Verizon but when anything was wrong with the internet we had to go through a lot of phone calls.. With Comcast it's usually solved right away.

11for those who have cable Empty Re: for those who have cable 2012-02-01, 00:46

Ante

Ante

FiOS is supposed to be absolutely fantastic for gaming. On the other hand, I've heard very mixed reviews about Comcast (and they supported SOPA, AFAIK.)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum