You are not connected. Please login or register

So i shot a transport chopper

+3
DRGN LRD 1213
Ron Swanson
Manila Plague
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So i shot a transport chopper Empty So i shot a transport chopper 2012-02-09, 17:28

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

with guided shells from a tank and got vehicle disable???

what the fucking fuck dice???

the attack chopper is OHK, the scout choppers are OHK.

what ever they are smoking at DICE i want some

Ron Swanson

Ron Swanson

I noticed this last night. I always thought it was OHK for choppers.

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Transport choppers are actually pretty durable so this makes some sense in video game world to me.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Venoms/Kastkas are the AMTRACs of helicopters.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Transport choppers are actually pretty durable so this makes some sense in video game world to me.

maybe if the attack helicopter wasn't OHK

it's a chopper designed to fight other choppers and ground units so i would assume it to be the most durable

DRGN LRD 1213

DRGN LRD 1213

Are you saying a guided shell kills a attack chopper in one hit and you think it shouldn't? Attach heleos are tuff but still designed with some speed in mind.

Order or armor on choppers

Transport>Attach>Scout

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

Manila Plague wrote:
DRGN LRD 1213 wrote:Transport choppers are actually pretty durable so this makes some sense in video game world to me.

maybe if the attack helicopter wasn't OHK

it's a chopper designed to fight other choppers and ground units so i would assume it to be the most durable

Attack choppers are supposed to use their mobility to avoid taking damage.

That said, in real life, the Mi-28 is very well armored, more so than an Apache or Super Cobra.

HydrasBreath ♜

HydrasBreath ♜

I thought they had made choppers OHK versus a tank shell in a patch. I was surprised to find out that transport choppers aren't. I thought it was OHK across the board.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Actually in real life Transport Choppers are designed to be insanely durable. Like Blackhawks for example, short of a Kayuse(sp?)and Litte Birds, those things crash the safest.

Zillah

Zillah

Anything that can hold literally half the team shouldnt be susceptible to any sort of ohk's. If youre going to get 3, 4 or more kills blowing one up its gotta be harder to destroy, like the amtrac.

and, the venom is already hard enough to use. The guns dont show hitmarkers so sometimes its hard to tell if youre on target. plus, being open on both sides means passengers will got shot out fairly often.

Manila Plague

Manila Plague

I can see where you guys are coming from about a transport chopper being more heavily armored.

This is more of a rant against the game and not real life

I'm just pissed that AT4s are not in the game .You have to rely on the tanks to take down choppers unless you have good air support. not being able to ohk the transport choppers on rush is annoying.

Zillah

Zillah

If you hit it with just a normal shell, the splash damage will usuallu bounce around inside and end up killing everyone anyway, even if it only does ~50 damage on the vehicle.

I remember I couldnt get into the frogfoot on Caspian Border Rush defense, so I just sat in the tank out in the field and probably shot down like 6 Venoms with tank shells. Seriously, they move so slowly and are huge targets

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum