Recent Posts
SeC Gaming
the Lounge
New Lounge Topic
New Gaming Topic
We've moved to Discord

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just had the scariest moment ever in BF3.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Playing with Lead and Kirby(who were at the top of our team yet werent doing shit to win)and my friend J2DAEE.

It was on Khag island CQ. And we were near the construction building at C. We get disabled in a tank, we destroy the tank who disabled us. We both up out but not before my proximity scanner sees 6 people rushing us. All support. All rushing us with C4. We only took out 4 before they got near us and went boom.

MEGA MILK

MEGA MILK

I told you about those supports man.

I TOLD YOU.

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Spike, the Dastardly wrote:Playing with Lead and Kirby.

There you go.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Yeah we were on their team but they werent doing anything to win. Kirby whored the Centurion, and Lead whored the F/18 the whole time. we barely freaking managed to win

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

This was the game I was walking about.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/#!/bf3/battlereport/show/31204035/2/195195555/

grader

grader

Kirb has got this game linked over on gfaqs right now in a jet/brag thread.

Dropped Da Soap

Dropped Da Soap

Your kidding right?

grader

grader

No http://www.gamespot.com/battlefield-3/forum/not-pulling-ace-in-a-jet-62012411/

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Sorry, but I still don't really see that as being that impressive for him. Looking at the other team, they really only had 3 people who may have had any real idea on how to play this game. Spawn camping the enemy jet, shooting boats and tanks isn't that impressive to me in a jet. Sure it's hard to fly and keep in the air (I only say that because I can't do either), but I would have been more impressed if he went 35-0 in a tank or on foot.

Ars Diaboli

Ars Diaboli

Eh, who cares? Some kid wetting himself because he is good in a game? <_<

Maybe he lacks so much in his daily life, that he needs to brag about such things.

That said, I hate those support guys. Wtf was DICE thinking when they decided to make C4s not disappear after dying?

Captain Pirate Pineapple

Captain Pirate Pineapple

That's a love hate thing for me. Love when I throw the C4 and die and get to come back and blow it up, but hate when it happens to me.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum